Manager Appearance

SDS

It’s not a huge deal, but is there any way to change the way the manager of your DD team looks?

SDS

i want this but you know everybody is going to look deformed and named something suggestive

SDS

@SpudXpert27 said in Manager Appearance:

i want this but you know everybody is going to look deformed and named something suggestive

True. Maybe if they give just 10 defaults to choose from or something. That might be better than creating one from scratch to avoid what you’re talking about.

SDS

At least some factory set options to choose from would be nice , would be cool to have actual managers to choose from , older ones too and they could have cards also and be in packs even. At least 10-30 different appearances

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Manager Appearance:

At least some factory set options to choose from would be nice , would be cool to have actual managers to choose from , older ones too and they could have cards also and be in packs even. At least 10-30 different appearances

don't give SDS any ideas or they are gonna start adding player contracts, coaches contract, injury bonus etc etc. They just need to make 5 default manager and you pick one.

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Manager Appearance:

Would be cool to have manager cards. They could have attributes that give your team slight boost on certain attributes, or slight degradation on others

SDS

@maurice91932 said in Manager Appearance:

It’s not a huge deal, but is there any way to change the way the manager of your DD team looks?

Asking this forum about asking SDS for something that is not game play related??? You are brave...or a masochist!

SDS

Anyone else like the manager appearance because he already looks like you? He looks like me because I'm West Indian

SDS

@Ryan92780 said in Manager Appearance:

Anyone else like the manager appearance because he already looks like you? He looks like me because I'm West Indian

My manager is a black guy. Basically the exact opposite of my pale self

SDS

I've played 140 RS games and I can't even remember what my Manager looks like