Mariano Extrême !!!

SDS

Just beat Rivera... So I'll start the challenge and hit pause cause the wife need attention with her little sexy voice and JEEZZZ once again i got screwed she only want me to do the dishes so after all of this unsatisfied lost of time like f@#$ that cleaning give me my dose of baseball ...I came back to the game leading by 1 and my pitcher waiting for me like: what the hell was that.... So you see hard work pays off !!!!!! Still Gotta take a shower to impress the wife so see ya guys !

SDS

Good job man. The HRD one I cannot get past the 4th inning without giving a bomb.... I think walking Judge and Griffey every time is the answer.

SDS

@RaieNez said in Mariano Extrême !!!:

Just beat Rivera... So I'll start the challenge and hit pause cause the wife need attention with her little sexy voice and JEEZZZ once again i got screwed she only want me to do the dishes so after all of this unsatisfied lost of time like f@#$ that cleaning give me my dose of baseball ...I came back to the game leading by 1 and my pitcher waiting for me like: what the hell was that.... So you see hard work pays off !!!!!! Still Gotta take a shower to impress the wife so see ya guys !

You obviously DIDN'T get screwed.......

🙂

SDS

Can’t count how many just early foul ball homerun I hit off Rivera moments, and I still cannot finish it when I tie the ballgame in the ninth. Larry Walker decided to stop a rolling gapper down the line with a automatic weak reaching animation (didn’t get the ball of course)and made Sanchez reached home from first, and I still can’t hit off the no stamina Rivera. Yay