Games like what I just played are how controllers get broken

SDS

Just played a game where I literally had as many lineouts as my opponent had hard hit balls and freakin' lost lol

The dude hit 4 balls hard the entire game for 3 HRs and a lineout. Then just for kicks he hit an opposite field "ok" contact flyball that snuck over the fence because the RNG just wanted to rub it in.

I get that RNG is going to play a part in a baseball game but there is no way in hell I should lose a game where I'm literally lining out as often as my opponent is hitting the ball hard.

I'm sick and tired of playing these RNG-fueled games where I'm giving up HRs on 80% of hits because the game feels bad for guys who can't put a decent swing on the ball consistently

SDS

"Just played a game where I literally had as many lineouts as my opponent had hard hit balls and freakin' lost lol"

So you had 4 lineouts since he had 4 hard-hit balls?

That's not a lot for either party, yeah it sucks RNG hit his way... but doesn't sound like you were hitting that well either.

SDS

This happens in every sports game. Hell, this happens in real life. The game is a one off. More often than not you'll win this game. Occasionally you'll win a game you shouldn't. Things have a way of working themselves out in the wash.