Has anyone gotten through extreme showdown and moments using Directional?

SDS

Just curious? I am transitioning away from Directional. I was curious though if any of the people that have finished Showdown or Moments extreme have used it to get through? Thanks!

SDS

I had tried it, I just got a bunch of fly outs. Beat Showdown today on zone. I was so happy lol, and it only took me like 10 tries.

SDS

I wonder what has happened more, if any. Guys who make WS using directional or guys who complete the extreme stuff using directional?

SDS

Got Yelich done with directional. Lou done with zone. Home runs are easy with directional

SDS

Been using Directional to get my timing right. Helps to only focus on timing at times. I dont aim much though. I get a lot of 'true' hits w/it, but it's not consistent. It's like the game knows you're using it and unleashes the RNG. I switch back to Zone for awhile, then switch back when I drop my PCI or am early/late again, the reason i switch to Directional.
So, yes. Some of us do, but I won't say I'm strictly Directional.
Makes sense?
I've only tried doing Conquest and 2 Xtreme moments so far.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Has anyone gotten through extreme showdown and moments using Directional?:

I wonder what has happened more, if any. Guys who make WS using directional or guys who complete the extreme stuff using directional?

I honestly believe it is nearly impossible to make WS using directional. Once a good player figures out the other is using directional there are just too many ways to exploit those players. I spend most of the first inning probing to see where they’re swinging.