Full game extreme moments

SDS

How are these? I’ve got Yelich and Gehrig done. Haven’t tried these other yet. Are they fairly manageable? Finish them first time? Any tips? How’s everyone doing on these other moments?

SDS

The god squad one isn’t easy. I’ve taken the lead into later innings several times now only to have the CPU go solo or string hits together and pull away each time. Weirdly, I found Pearson pretty easy to face on the 6-inning HOF game (I walked 9 times in 5 innings and won after running him to 150+ pitches), but on the 9-inning match on Legend he’s pretty tough. And you really have to hit your spots when pitching.

SDS

@asocial_grace said in Full game extreme moments:

The god squad one isn’t easy. I’ve taken the lead into later innings several times now only to have the CPU go solo or string hits together and pull away each time. Weirdly, I found Pearson pretty easy to face on the 6-inning HOF game (I walked 9 times in 5 innings and won after running him to 150+ pitches), but on the 9-inning match on Legend he’s pretty tough. And you really have to hit your spots when pitching.

Thanks. Conquest is turning out to be fairly easy, just time consuming. So that will leave just those final four moments for me to finish off Gehrig.

SDS

Forget Extreme Moments. I was taking a break knocking out the Topps Now Moments, latest ones, and they are long as hell. Then I get to the last one. Pitch 3 Inn allow 0 hits. 4 tries now, 3 times a hit in the 9th inning.

Im gonna have to give up on this lol. 5 more fails since this original post.

Finally. After like 10 tries.

SDS

@bhall09 said in Full game extreme moments:

How are these? I’ve got Yelich and Gehrig done. Haven’t tried these other yet. Are they fairly manageable? Finish them first time? Any tips? How’s everyone doing on these other moments?

We can actually get both players w/o doing the full game ones?

SDS

@TheGoaler said in Full game extreme moments:

@bhall09 said in Full game extreme moments:

We can actually get both players w/o doing the full game ones?

No, he meant he completed the 2 moments involving Yelich and Gehrig. 3 HRs and 4 XBHs.