BiaH pack luck

SDS

So I finished the conquest extreme map and saved all my Ballin packs till the end. Ended up with 31. Some came from a couple other achievements, like Gehrig program and such. Pulled 3 diamonds in 31 packs!!!! Including a Sherzer. So how come I cannot pull diamonds at that rate any other time when opening these packs? I had went over 120 packs with n o diamond from last year into this year before pulling a Morton earlier. Now I was on another streak of about 45-50 with no diamond. Is the key to open all at once?

SDS

I do think the key is to open all at once, because I got a ton from TA3 when I opened all those packs, but it seems like less when I open the occasional bundle they give in events and such

SDS

I just never pull diamonds F 😞

SDS

@eatyum said in BiaH pack luck:

I do think the key is to open all at once, because I got a ton from TA3 when I opened all those packs, but it seems like less when I open the occasional bundle they give in events and such

Yep. I've been thinking this for a long time now. Problem is that I can't restrain myself from opening a random pack or 2. I tell myself "no, save till you have tons. You know you'll never pull anything good from 1 or 2 packs". But I can't help myself. Those 3 seconds of excitement followed by disappointment is to good to pass up. However, whenever i come across a bunch of packs to open, I always do better.

SDS

These packs should be called 'Ballin' is a Gold' packs for crying out loud.

SDS

Haven’t pulled a diamond from a BIAH since 2018 I think. Even then I’ve only ever pulled 2 diamonds total from a BIAH pack. And they were both JD Martinez. Got me all excited thinking it was Mookie both times

SDS

This year, I've gotten more Diamonds (2 out of 25) from Silver Topper Packs than I have from Ballin' is a Gold packs (1 for 57)

SDS

I pulled veteran Cy Young out of one today. Have the veteran collection done, so I sold him and started buying cards for exchanges again.