Extreme "God Squad" moment meltdown

SDS

So... I'm playing the "God Squad" moment for the first time. In the first inning, Pearson walks 3 batters, and I dribble a grounder up the middle for a 2-0 lead. I carry a 2-1 lead into the 8th.

Bottom of the 8th... Yelich doubles. Trout hits a moonshot to left-center... I put my head in my hands as now I'm down 3-2. I mutter to myself... "how could I hang that pitch... I knew Rollie was tired... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

But... I don't hear the roars of the crowd that are associated with a long HR. I look up, and the ball has actually bounced of the top of the gigantic scoreboard and back into play. MY Trout is standing there, with the ball at his feet looking at me as if to say "Ummm.... Boss? What would you like me to do?" THEIR Trout is halfway to third. I wake up, throw the ball back, but it's too late. Inside the park HR. Now I'm REALLY down 3-2. I lose 4-3 in 9.

I'm my own worst enemy.

SDS

Lol, I had something similar happen. They hit a wall scraper homerun and I jumped to Rob with my LF. Apparently it his his glove and bounced back on the field which I didn’t see until 2 runs scored and their hitter was on 3rd , lol.

CPU seems to always make a late inning push as I was cruising 3-0 with only 2 hits given up. This happened in 9th, but I did hold them off for a 3-2 win.