O'neil Cruz kills 3

SDS

O'neil Cruz is done. Killed 3 in
D.u.i. crash,[censored] freaking tragic .

SDS

@cardinals588 said in O'neil Cruz kills 3:

It wasn’t in the US so who knows what will happen, but yeah, that’s not good.

SDS

His career is over, he will never play a major league game in his life

SDS

These vehicular accidents plagues so many young ppl in DR. It's always something, whether it's Andy Marte, Oscar Taveras, Yordano Ventura and now Cruz being a part of one...I'm from there, the roads are super dangerous, the turns most of the time don't even have railings off of cliffs, traffic lights are arbitrary & speeding in abundance. Also, multiple ppl on tiny mopeds speeding around town, it's utterly insane out there.

SDS

@beanball0571 said in O'neil Cruz kills 3:

It doesn’t look good but that’s not a guarantee. Donte Stallworth killed someone driving drunk in the US and was suspended by the NFL for one season and then played 3 more years after that. Leonard Little killed someone driving drunk, missed less than a year, and then played 9 more seasons in the NFL.

SDS

@cardinals588 said in O'neil Cruz kills 3:

Unfortunately, this is a common occurrence:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2017/01/24/mlb-tries-to-keep-young-dominicans-from-dying-behind-the-wheel-its-not-working/

SDS

People never learn that your car is a machine. Drunk driving is preventable, and never ok.

SDS

@DBBG1515 said in O'neil Cruz kills 3:

It doesn’t look good but that’s not a guarantee. Donte Stallworth killed someone driving drunk in the US and was suspended by the NFL for one season and then played 3 more years after that. Leonard Little killed someone driving drunk, missed less than a year, and then played 9 more seasons in the NFL.

Dont forget about Ray Lewis.

SDS

look its a sad truth but usually it involves a pay off and no jail time of the sort. MLB can't discipline him since he is a minor leaguer not on the 40 man and not part of the union. I do feel bad for those involved but it in the grand scheme of his career, it will be completely forgotten about

SDS

This is just sad. This happens to often. Report says the motorcycle had no lights what soever. They were also out after curfew 😞

SDS

@Jeviduty said in O'neil Cruz kills 3:

These vehicular accidents plagues so many young ppl in DR. It's always something, whether it's Andy Marte, Oscar Taveras, Yordano Ventura and now Cruz being a part of one...I'm from there, the roads are super dangerous, the turns most of the time don't even have railings off of cliffs, traffic lights are arbitrary & speeding in abundance. Also, multiple ppl on tiny mopeds speeding around town, it's utterly insane out there.

While all this is true, alcohol doesn't make it easier.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in O'neil Cruz kills 3:

Dont forget about Ray Lewis.

And won Super Bowl MVP after killing someone

SDS

Will PC Studios pull his Cards?

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in O'neil Cruz kills 3:

Will PC Studios pull his Cards?

"PC studios" didn't pull Felipe Vasquez last year, so nah

SDS

Well in foreign countries they take certain things differently

SDS

From what I understand, those roads in the DR are insanely dangerous. With that being the case, I def wouldn't consume more than 1 beverage and attempt to drive. Additionally, I also wouldn't drive a motorcycle without a headlight. Thats just asking for someone to run you over.
I hate to read about stories like these. I quit drinking several years ago for this very reason. This never happened to me, but lord knows it could've. Was in this situation more times than I like to admit.

SDS

@mjfc_363 said in O'neil Cruz kills 3:

From what I understand, those roads in the DR are insanely dangerous. With that being the case, I def wouldn't consume more than 1 beverage and attempt to drive. Additionally, I also wouldn't drive a motorcycle without a headlight. Thats just asking for someone to run you over.
I hate to read about stories like these. I quit drinking several years ago for this very reason. This never happened to me, but lord knows it could've. Was in this situation more times than I like to admit.

Same brotha im 3 years sober. Keep it up man