Awards max Scherzer or Clayton Kershaw?

SDS

Which one is better ?

SDS

Kershaw has been great for me so far and has a better pitch mix.

SDS

Matter of opinion, but I think Kershaw is a top 3 pitcher in the game along with Kluber and Orel.

SDS

lol was thinking the same. Sitting on a bunch of stubs ive been trying so many different cards out. I really like Prime Noah. Did not care for Awards Felix at all. SS Sale was great but not 300k great. I was going back and forth between Maddux, Scherzer and Kershaw to buy next

SDS

Sherzer. 19 has ruined Kershaw in the sense that ruined Kluber this year. Everyone has him, everyone has seen him.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Awards max Scherzer or Clayton Kershaw?:

Sherzer. 19 has ruined Kershaw in the sense that ruined Kluber this year. Everyone has him, everyone has seen him.

That was the EXACT reason I decided to take Cobb.

SDS

Kershaw has a high control rating. Could have fooled me. He is all over the place and gives up too many HR. Not as good as last years version for sure.

SDS

I ended up picking Kershaw over Scherzer , thanks everyone for their input ! I will post later on how I’m doing with him

SDS

Kershaw gets lit up if you don't pitch correctly with him. Hint: throw A LOT of sliders.

SDS

Can't go wrong with either. 0.00 ERA, 0.63 WHIP for me with Kershaw in 19 IP, 25 K's. Scherzer: 1.65ERA, 0.67 WHIP in 32.2 IP, 45K's. Both are filthy if you know what you're doing.