PS4 maintenance popup

SDS

Was finishing up my second extreme showdown and kept getting PS4 network down for maintenance.
Was super annoying since as the pitch was delivered I had to hit X to dismiss the message which caused a swing.
Fortunately, I lucked out and won, but after I finished I never did get rewards since PS4 was down.
No clue if I get the win or not.

SDS

You did not

SDS

Of course, just my luck. F*#&King BS maintenance.

SDS

Do you believe in miracles? I did get credit for the win.

SDS

Glad I'm not the only one....I'm very very angry. That's the only way to really describe it. I'll get over it, but at the moment....[censored] YOU PSN Maintenance.

SDS

I was losing anyway, and don't expect credit for a win. I was in the process of coming back, but I doubt I would of won anyway....lol

SDS

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in PS4 maintenance popup:

I was losing anyway, and don't expect credit for a win. I was in the process of coming back, but I doubt I would of won anyway....lol

Ok theses 2 posts together are very odd

SDS

This is [censored] wanted to finish the showdown

SDS

I literally was just finishing up the extreme conquest and would've had it done before the scheduled update.

Then all I have left is the Gherig and Yellich moments to be done with extreme.

Whatever finish it all tomorrow hopefully and be ready for new content on friday.

SDS

This happened during an event game. Kept popping up then after the game was over said connection error. Not sure if I got the win or not.

SDS

Yup...was in the middle of stealing fans in the longest conquest ever!! I could complete the whole US map in faster time than this extreme version!