Run It Back Pack

SDS

Ok, what the HECK is going on??? They keep releasing TONS of cards, and I wish they were a bit better. I am really happy though that there are a lot of reliever cards, because my bullpen could be considered, "out of date." I will DEFINITELY take a Lee Smith card (better have outlier) to replace Fernando Rodney, since he has a forkball, so it will be more deceptive. I am going to take Wade Davis, because, well, honestly, who DOESN'T want him? He's great! So honestly, I'm excited they are releasing more reliever cards for most of the pack.

But I just wanted to ask, do you think this pack is worth it? Or do you think it is a waste of your time? Who do you think you will take?

SDS

Its free and repeatable. No matter the quality of cards this is a good pack

SDS

Free. So yeah: worth it.

SDS

Yeah it’s 15 cards they need to offload and since it’s free they figure nobody will complain about 91s being released days before the regular season ends.

SDS

@DestroyingFlame said in Run It Back Pack:

Ok, what the HECK is going on??? They keep releasing TONS of cards, and I wish they were a bit better. I am really happy though that there are a lot of reliever cards, because my bullpen could be considered, "out of date." I will DEFINITELY take a Lee Smith card (better have outlier) to replace Fernando Rodney, since he has a forkball, so it will be more deceptive. I am going to take Wade Davis, because, well, honestly, who DOESN'T want him? He's great! So honestly, I'm excited they are releasing more reliever cards for most of the pack.

But I just wanted to ask, do you think this pack is worth it? Or do you think it is a waste of your time? Who do you think you will take?

lol dude what about OLERUD !?!!?!!?!?!?

SDS

when will they put freddie freeman in this game geez. i thought he would be in here, but at least we get goldschmidt

SDS

Goldy, Blyleven, a couple decent relievers + a ton of (hopefully!) exhangeable/QS-able cards for free? Brah. Come on brah. You’re better than this. Or maybe you’re not tbh I don’t know. But come on.

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in Run It Back Pack:

when will they put freddie freeman in this game geez. i thought he would be in here, but at least we get goldschmidt

they aren't going to put an mvp candidate in a free pack

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Run It Back Pack:

https://mlb18.theshownation.com/community_market/listings/30241-MLB_Card-freddie-freeman

Lol. I can’t believe someone actually bought that card yesterday.