Wish me luck boys (and girls, non-binary folk, your pet dogs, all living and non-living entities)

SDS

After over a year of frustration I'm finally back up to 883 and should be one win away from WS.

SDS

Hate to break it to you, you’re in the 899 zone if you win. I pray that it isn’t the case

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Wish me luck boys (and girls, non-binary folk, your pet dogs, all living and non-living entities):

Hate to break it to you, you’re in the 899 zone if you win. I pray that it isn’t the case

I was hoping that by not acknowledging it, I could avoid making it happen

SDS

@Dino-might_not said in Wish me luck boys (and girls, non-binary folk, your pet dogs, all living and non-living entities):

@Hikes83 said in Wish me luck boys (and girls, non-binary folk, your pet dogs, all living and non-living entities):

I was hoping that by not acknowledging it, I could avoid making it happen

Don't step on the chalk line and you'll be fine.

SDS

Can I get a ratings check on this guy?

Coco-_-27PR

SDS

@Dino-might_not said in Wish me luck boys (and girls, non-binary folk, your pet dogs, all living and non-living entities):

Coco-_-27PR

Good luck!

SDS

Coco-_-27PR

921, you’ll be ok if you win.

.288 average, 5.48 era this season. 44-30

SDS

inbefore899

SDS

I'm down 1-0 top 3, Scherzer hung a fastball but I can beat him if I play like I'm capable of. He's pitching PL Snell and I've got Scherzer.

SDS

Looks like you just gotta pitch your [censored] off, limit hangers, and you should be make it out the other side just fine.

SDS

I'm down 1-0 top 3, Scherzer hung a fastball but I can beat him if I play like I'm capable of. He's pitching PL Snell and I've got Scherzer.

This is his first time making WS this year. You got this.

SDS

Up 2-1, top 5

SDS

This is exciting! I’m rooting for you!

SDS

L, 4-3. 😞 P/P lineout with Sheffield in the bottom of the 8th was pretty tough to swallow as it would've tied the game. Still, I end today @ 866 and started at 829, so I'll take it.

SDS

I called my friend Sammy The Rhino. He’s about to pay your opponent a little visit.

SDS

Dang man. Sounds like a good game. You got this though. You sound like a solid player

SDS

Well I played like absolute garbage in two games today and I'm right back down to 828. Think I'll take a break for a day or two and make a final push before the season ends.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Wish me luck boys (and girls, non-binary folk, your pet dogs, all living and non-living entities):

I called my friend Sammy The Rhino. He’s about to pay your opponent a little visit.

Sammy the Bull?

SDS

@raesONE said in Wish me luck boys (and girls, non-binary folk, your pet dogs, all living and non-living entities):

@SchnauzerFace said in Wish me luck boys (and girls, non-binary folk, your pet dogs, all living and non-living entities):

Sammy the Bull?

No. I don’t know Sammy the bull. I know Sammy the effing rhino.

SDS

@raesONE said in Wish me luck boys (and girls, non-binary folk, your pet dogs, all living and non-living entities):

Sammy the Bull?

No. I don’t know Sammy the bull. I know Sammy the effing rhino.

You don't know Sammy the Bull? Forgetaboutit