The new packs tomorrow run it back

SDS

These packs do far seem pretty terrible if they have no rare round/99 good players. I could really use a 99 lindor but right now none of he players seem interesting. Any thoughts?

SDS

I'm curious to see how it'll be structured. I definitely want the Javi Baez, Tyler Clippard, and Wade Davis.

SDS

Yea the relievers are welcomed I don’t care that they’re overall won’t be 99. The position players don’t do much for me. Báez will be on the team for sure though

SDS

They are free. They aren’t going to be in the pack store(probably). Doesn’t matter if the cards are good or not

SDS

Free relievers are looking like a good addition. If they're exchangeable, they just made TA stage 4 super easy.

SDS

@taco_truck_face said in The new packs tomorrow run it back:

Free relievers are looking like a good addition. If they're exchangeable, they just made TA stage 4 super easy.

My thought exactly. I think they did this purposely to get us ready for TA4 because I have a feeling it’s going to be more than 50k exchange for 10 team pts. A lot more

SDS

@lazy_toast said in The new packs tomorrow run it back:

My thought exactly. I think they did this purposely to get us ready for TA4 because I have a feeling it’s going to be more than 50k exchange for 10 team pts. A lot more

While anything is possible, there is zero to indicate that it will be more than 50K exchange. It's been the same for ALL of the first 3 tiers....I don't see any reason why they'd suddenly change it now....we'll see soon.

SDS

@ebbets1957 said in The new packs tomorrow run it back:

While anything is possible, there is zero to indicate that it will be more than 50K exchange. It's been the same for ALL of the first 3 tiers....I don't see any reason why they'd suddenly change it now....we'll see soon.

Word

SDS

Agreed. The values top out at 100k for a reason.

SDS

how many more revels until they hit 15? Maybe the last 2-3 will be 99's. But honestly I will probably only keep 1-2 guys from these packs and sell the others or do TA if they are non-sellable.