When Playing Conquest, Do You do This?

SDS

I'm in this habit where I wait until I have done a conquest map in its entirety (including objectives such as turn-based challenges) before I start opening the packs I earn.

Given the mountain of packs I am assembling from the Conquest Extreme map, I'm curious to know if anyone else does this.

SDS

It depends on how disciplined I am, sometimes I wait, sometimes I can't wait.

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in When Playing Conquest, Do You do This?:

I'm in this habit where I wait until I have done a conquest map in its entirety (including objectives such as turn-based challenges) before I start opening the packs I earn.

Given the mountain of packs I am assembling from the Conquest Extreme map, I'm curious to know if anyone else does this.

No but I saved all of my BIAH packs from reaching 100% on TA. I was up to about 75 of them and decided to open them the other day when the market was high to maximize the value of what I sold off. Of course I pulled nothing of any value in them so....

SDS

I do this as well. I like to be disappointed all at once, and not in increments.

SDS

Lol. So true. Yeah I am holding off right now. I feel like your results are better when you do a large opening...it's all mental of course...you still pull roughly the same odds.

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in When Playing Conquest, Do You do This?:

Ayup. I do as well.

SDS

I'll wait and open all the specialty packs (Prospects, HRD, etc) in one bunch, but the regular packs and BIAH get mixed in the rest of my pack inventory.

SDS

I am the part of can’t wait because I have to breath some fresh air to escape the non stop conquest cpu grind.

SDS

I do that for as long as I play in 1 sitting. So for extreme if I finish 3 missions and find a couple hidden rewards I open all of them before I turn it off. Don’t have the discipline to let packs sit for days lol

SDS

i do this

SDS

I don’t wait I’ve gotten to the point where opening show packs and ballin packs feels like a chore if I have 10 or more ;so I prefer to Open as I go.