RIB

SDS

Are the prices on these guys high for a reason or do people just not know they can earn them easily themselves? Just want to make sure I’m not missing something I thought they would be going for quick sell value or close to it.

SDS

I think it's just impatient folks with tons of Stubs and nothing to spend them on.

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in RIB:

I think it's just impatient folks with tons of Stubs and nothing to spend them on.

Just wanted to be sure I didn’t miss some fine print that says you can’t earn the same player more than once or something

SDS

I just went ahead and bought the relievers I wanted bc I have more stubs then I know what to do with, and we haven't gotten any exciting players since Billy Wagner / the 8th inning bosses.

SDS

@eatyum said in RIB:

I just went ahead and bought the relievers I wanted bc I have more stubs then I know what to do with, and we haven't gotten any exciting players since Billy Wagner / the 8th inning bosses.

I want wade davis but couldn’t pass up selling for 45k when I can just earn him again or buy him cheaper later. But I’m in a different boat than you I need to stubs I still have to finish Trout collection

SDS

I have more stubs than I can ever spend with every 97-99 card in the game already absent Gary Carter Who i just don’t Want , but will still earn most of these guys.....something in me makes it hard to spend when I can easily earn them.

SDS

@Gbobnick said in RIB:

@eatyum said in RIB:

I want wade davis but couldn’t pass up selling for 45k when I can just earn him again or buy him cheaper later. But I’m in a different boat than you I need to stubs I still have to finish Trout collection

That's probably the smartest thing you can do with these right now.

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in RIB:

@Gbobnick said in RIB:

@eatyum said in RIB:

That's probably the smartest thing you can do with these right now.

Yep, by end of weekend these will be dirt cheap.

SDS

I’ve only been able to do conquest and showdown once each but made 70k so I’m not complaining.

SDS

In my opinion it's because people will be loading up for the ta 4 exchange...1 card
at 100k to advance...that's what I did with hrd cards and I still have plenty of those so I'm all set for ta4

SDS

@adam_sheffield said in RIB:

In my opinion it's because people will be loading up for the ta 4 exchange...1 card
at 100k to advance...that's what I did with hrd cards and I still have plenty of those so I'm all set for ta4

There are cheaper cards to do that with.

SDS

@Gbobnick said in RIB:

I got a few SS Billy Wagners ready for TA4 exchanges.

SDS

@ItsaCanesthing said in RIB:

@Gbobnick said in RIB:

A FEW Wagner's?
Any way you can USB me one through my PS4? 🤣

SDS

Probably a dumb question but if you exchange something with a 100k value and it takes 50k per exchange does it give you credit for 2 or do you just lose out?

SDS

@Gbobnick said in RIB:

Probably a dumb question but if you exchange something with a 100k value and it takes 50k per exchange does it give you credit for 2 or do you just lose out?

Lose out

SDS

@phillydave35 said in RIB:

@Gbobnick said in RIB:

Lose out

Why bother making the exchange value higher than the exchange requires then?

SDS

Maybe TA 4 exchanges will go up to 100k or more.

SDS

@ItsaCanesthing said in RIB:

@Gbobnick said in RIB:

Sarcasm at its best

SDS

@Gbobnick said in RIB:

You lose out on that 50k but it's not a big deal if u got alot if stubs to burn

SDS

I have been flipping Javy, and made around 70k off of it.