Opinions on new showdown

SDS

Ive complete it 3 times. Failed it 5. This isnt fun. Feels like sliders are crazy against the user. Everything i hit is a fly out. Even if i miss it with my pci. Just feel crazy nerfed as a hitter in this showdown. And i love showdowns, have all my TAs at 100 because i actually enjoy playing them. But this one is bad for me.

SDS

I failed the first time, because it’s so slow. We went from hof and legend challenges to veteran.

SDS

@beanball0571 said in Opinions on new showdown:

I failed the first time, because it’s so slow. We went from hof and legend challenges to veteran.

This, after winning Extreme on second try...I failed this one in epic fashion ( 0 runs going into final, not sure how that is possible but I did it ). Than scored 11 in last showdown to lose 12-11. Humbling

SDS

I just had a center pci hit go fly out right field then a ball above my pci lined out to first base. This its whats frustrating me. Its obvious if i dont get a perfect im at the will of the showdown.

SDS

It’s felt very comparable to the other non extreme showdowns to me. First try went in 12-8 won with 4 outs left. Second go at it I’m down 12-8 haven’t started final yet.

SDS

@Gbobnick said in Opinions on new showdown:

It’s felt very comparable to the other non extreme showdowns to me. First try went in 12-8 won with 4 outs left. Second go at it I’m down 12-8 haven’t started final yet.

Ive noticed the times ive beat it i have good hitting perks. Contact perks mainly

SDS

@Potawatomi_Kid said in Opinions on new showdown:

@Gbobnick said in Opinions on new showdown:

Ive noticed the times ive beat it i have good hitting perks. Contact perks mainly

I do what I can to get the increased contact down in the count or two strike counts.

SDS

Does the RIB pack reward repeat for beating it multiple times or is that just the reward for first completion only?

SDS

Draft Gleyber EVERY time. The Silver card has carried me through 2 almost perfect runs and I detest showdown.

SDS

Went in to my first one down 8-12, got 3 straight singles then blasted a grand slam to tie it.

SDS

Torres and Dunn will get you there

SDS

This one is pretty easy. I just do the first 3 missions to balance my lineup and get a few runs. 30 min for 30k? All day.