Brian Anderson moment

SDS

Why do you exist and why does every swing go to the same spot. Just had a just late, good, and perfect all just be lineouts to the right fielder.

SDS

@Nanos_McGregor said in Brian Anderson moment:

Why do you exist and why does every swing go to the same spot. Just had a just late, good, and perfect all just be lineouts to the right fielder.

As I said in Kyle H thread I cannot do this one or that one

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Brian Anderson moment:

@Nanos_McGregor said in Brian Anderson moment:

As I said in Kyle H thread I cannot do this one or that one

Yeah I’m gonna quit this one played one hour of it and have been 1 XBH every time. So many perfect perfects to the 2nd basemen

SDS

The 3 XBH hits are awful. I had one where I had two, the pitcher didn't throw anything close in AB 3 and I never got even a fourth.

Change them to like 10 TB challenges, or lower it to rookie. These are GD awful

SDS

I did it first try. Can’t say the same about the other 3XBH moment with the NYY player

SDS

@anychawk said in Brian Anderson moment:

The 3 XBH hits are awful. I had one where I had two, the pitcher didn't throw anything close in AB 3 and I never got even a fourth.

Change them to like 10 TB challenges, or lower it to rookie. These are GD awful

Yes sounds like me

SDS

Wil Crowe doesn’t put the ball in the strike zone and I love how these 3 xbh moments give u 4 at bats can’t even give u 5

SDS

Hit the ball into the gap but Anderson is so slow he gets thrown out for 3rd one

SDS

What’s the secret here because I am approaching an hour and half and only moment can’t do?

SDS

I love how Jesus Aguilar is always on base for each at bat with his 0 speed. Cost me a few doubles already.

SDS

Crowe puts one in the zone each at bat and that’s it. Miss that one and might as well restart. I somehow just finished with 3 doubles:
One hopper in right center
Gap shot in left center
Laser down 3b line

SDS

I did this one on 1 try. It’s the Yank 3xbh that’s giving me fits tried it like 30 times already. This guy sucks a fat one.

SDS

these moments are stupid,one try i hit a homer in the first inning third inning a double then the fifth inning nothing and boom they skip to the end.
i got them in the end but it was a grind and a lot of luck.

SDS

Did the Anderson on the 2nd try. Kyle H took me around 2 hours. No consistency to these at all.

SDS

I just started doing these. Got down to this and 4 strait AB a guy with 0 speed 0 steal is sitting on first ahead of me. Why not just make it 3 HR in one game instead of XBH? I hit 2 HR then I was hit my 3 AB then failed in my final AB in the 6th. Ridiculous.

SDS

If you don't get an extra base hit in the first ab, just restart because you're not getting the necessary at bats to complete the challenge. Higashioka is the number 8 hitter with not a lot of speed to boot so the logic is severely flawed. Especially on that first ab with bases loaded.

SDS

Bro the Anderson one I got on the first try. That Kyle H one I tried about 50 times. That F card can go to hell. Like seriously to hell with satan. I finished the moment and legit started a CPU game against the Yankees so I could beam Kyle when he got up to bat, felt good