Server Connection Issues Since 1.18 Update

SDS

Anybody else experiencing major server connection issues while visiting The Show Nation website since the latest update? I'm losing connection almost everytime I try to go back to my dashboard.

SDS

ive been getting unhandled server exception errors when logging in, but once I'm in its been fine.

SDS

I read somewhere that you should go to your settings tab in your PS4, then network and then a run test. This helped fix the issue for many.

SDS

My issue is the actual theshownation.com website crashing repeatedly the last few days while using my computer.

SDS

Yup both, so annoying

SDS

Same as the guy above, got unhandled server error message, kept clicking ok, couldn't get in; had to reset the app., was still getting error message, but after clicking 'ok' about 3 or 4 times, it finally let me in.

Haven't had any issues with the website however.

SDS

It’s a known bug, it’ll get patched soon just be patient

SDS

@KILLERPRESENCE4 said in Server Connection Issues Since 1.18 Update:

It’s a known bug, it’ll get patched soon just be patient

Insert over done J Cena meme. "Are you sre about that"

SDS

Yea I’ve been playing and I keep getting dcisnnecred
, I have lost at least 10 games in a row

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Server Connection Issues Since 1.18 Update:

ive been getting unhandled server exception errors when logging in, but once I'm in its been fine.

I had the same on friday evening; At 7 GMT I couldn't even get in. I haven't had any issues since saturday.

SDS

I was winning a Conquest Extreme game on Legend 2-0 when it happened. I just sat in disbelief for a few

SDS

@JoeTheGamePlayer said in Server Connection Issues Since 1.18 Update:

Anybody else experiencing major server connection issues while visiting The Show Nation website since the latest update? I'm losing connection almost everytime I try to go back to my dashboard.

Yes. I power cycled my router and that seems to have done the trick

SDS

I'm having issues logging onto dashboard here on shownation, error every time today, it's been bugging all week but its completely useless today for me

SDS

Dashboard takes 2 to 3 times on website to load and every day I click DD I get the error message in game the 1st time

SDS

Me too. Theshownation.com keeps responding with errors, especially when trying to access Squads.

SDS

Clearly a technical issue on their end that if anything has gotten worse. Right now theshownation.com website is pretty much unusable.