Is it worth comming back to DD?

SDS

Hi. I played extensively during 1st and 2nd inning programs. Then I needed to stop because of some fammily issues. Is it worth comming back to DD now? Or did I already missed the train and will never get the cards the others already have?

SDS

You can put together a competitive team under 200k in stubs from the market right now, or spend 2 hours playing some moments etc.

SDS

Easy to catch up, between, the Topps NOW cards that are easy to earn and Run It Back packs from Conquest/Showdown, you can field a decent team really quick.

SDS

@stewart1465 said in Is it worth comming back to DD?:

Easy to catch up, between, the Topps NOW cards that are easy to earn and Run It Back packs from Conquest/Showdown, you can field a decent team really quick.

Brian Anderson is not easy to earn

SDS

Easy to cacth up but the gameplay is still random as ever. If you can deal with it and have fun where you can then definitely.

SDS

Game is very boring for me now. Not excited at all for new cards. Gameplay just makes in unenjoyable. Basically the same game every year.

SDS

If you were to do every topps now moment and sold them all you could have at least 300-400 k

SDS

yeah easily. can build a good squad, tbh id give yohy my team if I could likee madden since im. about done

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Is it worth comming back to DD?:

I haven’t started this weeks group, I’ll try that one first though, but there’s still tons available. I feel after Yelich and Gehrig, I can beat Anderson...we shall see.

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Is it worth comming back to DD?:

I haven’t started this weeks group, I’ll try that one first though, but there’s still tons available. I feel after Yelich and Gehrig, I can beat Anderson...we shall see.

LOL i havent even tried those... no where good enough honestly