Class Action Lawsuit

SDS

We all need to get together a file a lawsuit against San Diego studios. This is absolutely a money grab and it’s beyond frustrating. The amount of money I have spent on stubs just to get kicked out of my battle Royal game or spent on cards to where I can’t even use them cause I get a network error when trying to play. They have had months to fix this and refuse. I not only want all money back spent I also want money back for my time wasted playing this bs game.

SDS

I want my time back that I wasted reading this post, but you know what the Stones say...

SDS

What’s your cashapp lil guy?

SDS

@jknierman said in Class Action Lawsuit:

We all need to get together a file a lawsuit against San Diego studios. This is absolutely a money grab and it’s beyond frustrating. The amount of money I have spent on stubs just to get kicked out of my battle Royal game or spent on cards to where I can’t even use them cause I get a network error when trying to play. They have had months to fix this and refuse. I not only want all money back spent I also want money back for my time wasted playing this bs game.

I can't agree... i upgraded my internet this year and have had ZERO disconnects

SDS

@squishiesgirl I have zero issues with any other game. Only boots me off on the show and then I can’t get right back on. Just a massive waste of money

SDS

with all the ways you can get free cards and stubs this year the only reason to spend money is impatience or laziness.

I also had internet issues at the beginning of the game cycle, upgraded my internet and no problems since. It's your end not theirs. It seems like the way they have servers set up this hear does t help but it's still on your end where you're losing connection.

SDS

@PennStateFencer said in Class Action Lawsuit:

I want my time back that I wasted reading this post, but you know what the Stones say...

super random question, im guessing from your name you do fencing. If you dont mind me asking how expensive is it to get started and for lessons generally? If you dont I understand just figured I'd take a shot and ask

SDS

lol you are a clown

i bet you're the kid in high school who doesn't have a backpack but has a little trolley like he's in the airport

SDS

@Kovz88 said in Class Action Lawsuit:

@PennStateFencer said in Class Action Lawsuit:

super random question, im guessing from your name you do fencing. If you dont mind me asking how expensive is it to get started and for lessons generally? If you dont I understand just figured I'd take a shot and ask

Equipment pricing can vary a lot depending on the quality, just like with any hobby. You could probably get a starter set with everything you need bundled together for $130-400 depending on the weapon and how many items are included. I recommend you visit the Absolute Fencing website and check out the pricing on some of the items.

Bare minimum, you would need athletic shoes, long socks, fencing jacket, fencing knickers, plastron, glove, mask, and a weapon. The glove, mask, and weapon will be different depending on whether you chose saber, foil, or epee. If the club you fence at has electric equipment (most do) that would be an added cost for body cords, electric weapons, and lames.

Some clubs may have equipment you can borrow or rent, so you may not need to purchase everything up front. The club I compete at has a membership fee of about $850 a year which gets you unlimited open bouting. They're consistently ranked as one of the top clubs in the country though, so the fees at other clubs may be lower. Private lessons are $40-45 each, and classes are $20-30 each.

If cost is a concern, you could try talking to the owners of the club. The club I used to coach at offered scholarships and discounted rates for new students if they couldn't afford the rates. There were also discounts for high school and college students.

I've been competing for 19 years and have coached for 9, so if you have any specific questions about the sport or anything else you can send me a message on here using the chat feature.

SDS

LMAO!!! This is funny!

SDS

I hate this game sooo friggin much it's the love of my life, beyond the wife thing. Who the hell is gonna sue a video game company because they suck?? Like really!?

SDS

I suck, and I just suck it up to, I suck! Sometimes the truth hurts bruh!

SDS

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in Class Action Lawsuit:

I suck, and I just suck it up to, I suck! Sometimes the truth hurts bruh!

The way this guy post, his name and his avatar. it is just all too perfect. Good stuff.

SDS

Imagine suing SDS because you can’t go 12-0.

SDS

Lmfao!!! This guy.. fix your internet buddy

SDS

Speaking of lawsuits, whatever happened to the clown lawyer guy? Threatened to sue like 4 people on here because of mean words. It was hilarious.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Class Action Lawsuit:

Speaking of lawsuits, whatever happened to the clown lawyer guy? Threatened to sue like 4 people on here because of mean words. It was hilarious.

lollllll he was great

"YOU CALL ME DUM DUM SEE YA IN COURT SKATER"

SDS

Get a Netgear router and this problem goes away.

SDS

@jknierman
I was having this problem also.

1. Get WIFI boosters. I got https://eero.com/
  2. It is a problem with the PS4. It doesn't take WIFI very well for some. I have seen a bunch of people in places other then here have the same problems, so you could get a PS5. If that doesn't work, try an XBOX? Hope this helped!
SDS

The best way, and the direction I'm going with, is to not buy the game or purchase any stubs. Until they start losing money nothing will change man