ANOTHER roster update post

SDS

K. So I know this past Friday was the last regular season roster update and the next one won't be until after the playoffs are over.

But will that only be for the teams that are playing in the playoffs? Or will there be possible upgrades/downgrades to non-playoff teams?

IE: I am sitting over over 100 Xander Bogaerts. Should I just QS them to incur back some of my stubs or will there be a chance he could get upgraded? I may sit on them until TA. Stage 4 is released. (which is what I should've done with my Luis Roberts.)

SDS

I'd wait to see what kind of streak Xander gets on in the postseason. He may go diamond.

SDS

@NCStateHokie said in ANOTHER roster update post:

I'd wait to see what kind of streak Xander gets on in the postseason. He may go diamond.

Red Sox didn't make the playoffs.

SDS

Only teams that advance to the playoffs get updated

SDS

Save your Xanders for TA stage 4. If it is Finest, you should have no problem selling them as soon as it drops for a good profit. You can also use them yourself to do the Rays, Jays, Yankees and Braves exchanges.

SDS

Streak from his couch lmao

SDS

I'll have what your having, the Red Sox have been done for a month there is no way Xander goes on any streak this postseason.