Also not in rotation are:

Paxton
Kershaw
Kluber
Pearson
Newhouser

Or should I go with an opener? FWIW, Feller is my most effective pitcher

SDS

I would go with Kershaw. Otherwise just go with Seaver and then go to the pen if needed if you like Seaver over Kershaw. Good luck!

SDS

@Hikes83 said in At 889, who gets my WS start?:

Rotation and current stamina

Seaver 100%
Sale 85%
Maddux 80%
Feller 50%
Hershiser 35%

Paxton
Kershaw
Kluber
Pearson
Newhouser

Kershaw

SDS

Rotation and current stamina

Seaver 100%
Sale 85%
Maddux 80%
Feller 50%
Hershiser 35%

Paxton
Kershaw
Kluber
Pearson
Newhouser

Just don’t swing a wet noodle like me and you’ll win. Good luck

SDS

Opener to Feller to whoever. It's all hands on deck

SDS

Wow lots of love for Kershaw. He looks underwhelming to me. What is it about him and how should I attack? His FB looks slow

SDS

I’d use two or three. All hands on deck. Personally Sale has gotten my WS start twice and got the dubs!

SDS

Wow lots of love for Kershaw. He looks underwhelming to me. What is it about him and how should I attack? His FB looks slow

Watch CBrev’s video on Kershaw.

SDS

Go with an opener. Use someone with nasty offspeed stuff, like Gagné. Play 1st inning with him and if the next 3 are still righties and you did well, keep him in one more inning. Next inning, switch to a fireballer with high per 9's. Use him 1 inning. They go with Kershaw and play from there.

My reasoning is you want to disrupt the opponents timing as long as possible. Gagné has a good fastball and has nasty offspeed (or use a similar pitcher, like Hoffman). After 2 innings, you mess his timing with a flameballer like Rodney or Pearson for 1 inning so he isn't going to adjust to the speed differential as easily. Inning 4, go with Kershaw and see from there. If Sale was 100% I'd go Sale (I assume SS Sale).

Good luck!

SDS

I have everyone but Feller and at this point Kershaw has been my most reliable

SDS

You try Scherzer out??

SDS

Tunnel the fastball/slider combination all game long with the occasional curveball in a must strikeout situation. Mix in a few change ups but not too many, because they'll hang like with every other pitcher. Sometimes blend in a sinker to make it look different from the 4seamer. I love Kershaw, always have.

SDS

Good stuff, I’ll try out Kershaw. Gonna try and get it done soon

SDS

Lol i got tagged for 4 runs in the first. I quit like a little [censored] to try and get two straight before deadline

The guy was 143-52 or something like that. Destroyed everything I threw

SDS

Lol i got tagged for 4 runs in the first. I quit like a little [censored] to try and get two straight before deadline

Lol

SDS

@Jeviduty said in At 889, who gets my WS start?:

Lol

Yeah man, gotta laugh at that haha

SDS

Lol

Lmao peeped the box score:

Clayton Kershaw (0-1, 999.99)💀

You'll get it done if you're home for the day man, got enough time and just a couple of dubs away

SDS

Lol

Lmao peeped the box score:

Clayton Kershaw (0-1, 999.99)💀

You'll get it done if you're home for the day man, got enough time and just a couple of dubs away

Now down 2-0 lol

And nah i gotta leave in a few hours... thats what i get for waiting last minute

SDS

Not much to do about matching up against a good player. Wouldn't have mattered who was on the mound probably.

SDS

@raesONE said in At 889, who gets my WS start?:

Not much to do about matching up against a good player. Wouldn't have mattered who was on the mound probably.

He was rocking an entire team of Topps now cards. Having his way with me