Prestige XP Path so slow...?

SDS

I don't know if I'm doing it all wrong but it just feels like I'm making zero progress. Is there an effective way to get through it quicker?

SDS

It’s more than 4x the XP per level up than every other level ( 42000 vs 10000). Slow grind, so it takes longer to go 1-100 on prestige as it did to go from bronze 1 to diamond 100

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Prestige XP Path so slow...?:

It’s more than 4x the XP per level up than every other level ( 42000 vs 10000). Slow grind, so it takes longer to go 1-100 on prestige as it did to go from bronze 1 to diamond 100

You will actually accumulate more xp going prestige 1-100 than going bronze 1 to diamond 100. You accumulate under 1 million xp per level in normal progression and will accumulate 4.2 million xp just in prestige mode

SDS

Yeah it takes a while. I only hit prestige 100 this month myself and I’m usually maxed out by the end of April. They did a good job with the XP path progression this year, granted the later cards I unlocked like prestige Minoso, Sandburg and PS Springer didn’t sniff my team by the time I obtained them.

Best way to gain XP is obviously to play, play, play. RS awards good chunks of XP each season even if you can only get to 7-800. Moments and Showdowns will also knock out XP faster than regular games. Collections, if you haven’t done them all, are also a good source of XP.

SDS

As stated it’s just a longer path. 1-100 in prestige is the same as 1 bronze to 100 diamond