My Conquest Extreme Rewards: I Pulled LS Nolan Arenado!!

SDS

Wooo! Pulled him last night from a regular pack after I completed the Conquest Extreme Map. Happy, happy, happy.

I also pulled...

• Awards Paul Molitor
  • Bunch of golds I didn't already have
  • Got LS Aroldis Chapman as a postgame reward in conquest.

And I pulled... American League... Center Field... Live Series...

...Byron Buxton. Twice.

And I already had the guy, too. So now I have three Buxtons, no Trout. Just feeling bemused and betrayed lol.

So a mixed bag, really. I didn't get much of anything besides the Arenado from the 85 regular packs I saved up. Was hoping to pull a Scherzer from the headliners, but did not. Mostly golds and not a single diamond from the Ballin packs. In a nutshell, my extreme conquest run consists of both achievement and despair.

At least I now have the Run it Back map to do. Any highlights from your Conquest Extreme earnings?

SDS

Nothing of note from Extreme, but did pull LS Verlander ($188K) yesterday from a RIB Headliners pack.

SDS

Nor much from CE so far, but while doing the RIB map I pulled deGrom from a HL pack. Was shocked to see he was the highest selling LS card. Ended up buying Glavine, so I have the big three now finally.

Now I'm just worried that Glavine is going to get a better card and I'll be stuck with the 95.

That is some good luck you've had from the CE packs, congrats!

SDS

@wingspan1985 said in My Conquest Extreme Rewards: I Pulled LS Nolan Arenado!!:

Nor much from CE so far, but while doing the RIB map I pulled deGrom from a HL pack. Was shocked to see he was the highest selling LS card. Ended up buying Glavine, so I have the big three now finally.

Now I'm just worried that Glavine is going to get a better card and I'll be stuck with the 95.

That is some good luck you've had from the CE packs, congrats!

Wow, congrats on pulling DeGrom!

SDS

Good for you Doc's Wifie. I pulled down over 70 packs from the Extreme Conquest including Ballin is a Gold and Headliners. Got three low Diamonds. They were so low I don't even remember who so I made about $17K selling them.

SDS

@TEXAS10PT said in My Conquest Extreme Rewards: I Pulled LS Nolan Arenado!!:

Good for you Doc's Wifie. I pulled down over 70 packs from the Extreme Conquest including Ballin is a Gold and Headliners. Got three low Diamonds. They were so low I don't even remember who so I made about $17K selling them.

I might as well sell the Buxton clones that I got, partly out of spite for getting those instead of LS Trout lol