So, the next few events are labeled 'Postseason' Events

SDS

but out of 3 possible rewards; SDS decided to release 2 more Signature Series cards.

Yep. Makes sense.

SDS

Do a different collection for Trout or wait on this years postseason cards. The constant begging for SDS to release cards for a collection you aren’t required to do gets old

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in So, the next few events are labeled 'Postseason' Events:

Do a different collection for Trout or wait on this years postseason cards. The constant begging for SDS to release cards for a collection you aren’t required to do gets old

All I have left is Prestige, Post Season, HRD, and Prospects (for Wander).

I'm not buying 170K-250K worth of players that I won't even use.

Lord forbid an event called 'Post Season' actually has multiple PS cards as rewards. That would make two much sense.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in So, the next few events are labeled 'Postseason' Events:

@the_dragon1912 said in So, the next few events are labeled 'Postseason' Events:

Lord forbid an event called 'Post Season' actually has multiple PS cards as rewards. That would make two much sense.

That's on you bud. Others have done it already. If Trout isnt worth that to you then I respect that opinion.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in So, the next few events are labeled 'Postseason' Events:

Just saying, I have Trout completed, you're going to need MORE than 250k to finish those collections you listed

SDS

@AssassinCreedI87 said in So, the next few events are labeled 'Postseason' Events:

Just saying, I have Trout completed, you're going to need MORE than 250k to finish those collections you listed

I only need one of the ones I listed.

SDS

Or just wait about a week or so and I’m sure there will be a 2020 Postseason program with free cards similar to past years, starting with the conclusion of the Wild Card round.

SDS

@AssassinCreedI87 said in So, the next few events are labeled 'Postseason' Events:

If your that close get the prospect collection up to Wander done. Find the cheapest ones you can and git er done. MVP Trout may be the best DD card to date.

SDS

@Chuck_Dizzle29 said in So, the next few events are labeled 'Postseason' Events:

If your that close get the prospect collection up to Wander done. Find the cheapest ones you can and git er done. MVP Trout may be the best DD card to date.

I need 5 of them and they're all the ones that are 50K and up.