Garrett Crochet

SDS

Imagine having spent 1,000,000 stubs on Billy Wagner and then this rookie White Sox reliever who skipped the minor leagues and looked like an absolute stud in every outing so far becomes available FOR FREE.

SDS

All I can do is laugh.

SDS

Good thing my order didn’t go through yet. Cancelled that😅 his release point is tough to pick up on too, so he’s probably tougher to hit than Wagner lol.

SDS

Wow this card is legit

SDS

@MrGamebred said in Garrett Crochet:

Good thing my order didn’t go through yet. Cancelled that😅 his release point is tough to pick up on too, so he’s probably tougher to hit than Wagner lol.

Yeah I imagine most will dump Wagner for this kid, those 1M buy orders will be gone in no time.

SDS

@raesONE said in Garrett Crochet:

Imagine having spent 1,000,000 stubs on Billy Wagner and then this rookie White Sox reliever who skipped the minor leagues and looked like an absolute stud in every outing so far becomes available FOR FREE.

Ok raes how do you get this card FOR FREE?

SDS

@TEXAS10PT said in Garrett Crochet:

Free Topps pack in the store right now, go get it.

SDS

Dang I'm at work. Can I get it here through My Account?

SDS

Yea I’m line a fat kid with cake right now. Beyond excited

SDS

Yes sir, go to games and then pick MLB20. Go to dashboard and then store. You'll find it there.

SDS

Yeah, go to your MLB20 dashboard ---> Shop and buy pack (for free). It should be around for more than a few mins so no need to rush.

SDS

I faced this card on HOF in conquest and I hated every single second of it. I consider myself a pretty decent hitter too.

SDS

So my bullpen is now complete unless they release a 99 Josh Hader.

SDS

Yes sir, go to games and then pick MLB20. Go to dashboard and then store. You'll find it there.

Got Heeeeeem Thanks. He is going to be better than my 94 Wagner. Picked up Canha too. Looks like a solid hitter for Conquest or something like that.

Thanks Y'all for helping the old man out!!!!

SDS

Does it say how long the card will be available? Online dashboard won't work and I can't get on my PS4 until like 730 tonight.

SDS

@dewrock said in Garrett Crochet:

Does it say how long the card will be available? Online dashboard won't work and I can't get on my PS4 until like 730 tonight.

til 5 pm. hurry!

SDS

Thanks for the heads-up. Still not getting rid of my Wagner; pen takes seven, you know. This is going to push off Rollins or Dibble though.

SDS

@dcmo3 said in Garrett Crochet:

Thanks for the heads-up. Still not getting rid of my Wagner; pen takes seven, you know. This is going to push off Rollins or Dibble though.

To each their own. I'm definitely getting rid of Wagner and use Chapman and McGee as my other 2 lefties along with Chrochet. Dibble is never leaving my pen.

SDS

To each their own. I'm definitely getting rid of Wagner and use Chapman and McGee as my other 2 lefties along with Chrochet. Dibble is never leaving my pen.

Driving to work I always listen to MLB radio on SeriousXM. They were talking about that Crochet is like a Chris Sale with more heat. Same kind of arm slot. I didn't know it was the same guy until you said something about the free card. Thanks

SDS

Driving to work I always listen to MLB radio on SeriousXM. They were talking about that Crochet is like a Chris Sale with more heat. Same kind of arm slot. I didn't know it was the same guy until you said something about the free card. Thanks

I would encourage you to watch some White Sox recaps and watch him pitch in real life. Kid is unreal, throws 100+ with zero effort it seems.