99 Yelich?

SDS

For how long I’ve been playing this game...I should know how to get this card.. so how do I unlock it or is it too late? Couldn’t find it on the market either

SDS

Extreme content. Either the moments, showdown or conquest

SDS

Player program for Lou Gehrig. It’s the first card reward for moments extreme

SDS

Thanks guys

SDS

@W1LDB1LL01 said in 99 Yelich?:

For how long I’ve been playing this game...I should know how to get this card.. so how do I unlock it or is it too late? Couldn’t find it on the market either

I’ll be honest with ya, Charlie Blackmon is just as good of a hitter and Bryce is better overall. Not worth the grind!

SDS

@mjfc_363 said in 99 Yelich?:

I’ll be honest with ya, Charlie Blackmon is just as good of a hitter and Bryce is better overall. Not worth the grind!

I agree. Pearson is worth it though. Yelich doesn’t crack my bench.

SDS

Get him if you can i have only played two games with him on the wild card event, 2 homers...killing it.

SDS

I'll admit that I haven't been doing very well with Yelich. It could be that I keep facing left handers a lot, but even against right handers I've been lining out or flying out at the track. I must have the worst luck, as I have him in my cleanup spot.

What am I doing wrong?

SDS

yelich is batting around .470 for me in about 15 ranked seasons games dudes a beast

SDS

Even the LS Yelich is good. Great swing.

SDS

Will always have a spot on my bench. That swing is too good

SDS

@mjfc_363 said in 99 Yelich?:

Lol, not even a grind. Easy free card.