1 Card Away From Mantle...

SDS

And it's a common AJ Ramos on the rockies that virtually no one can get since there aren't any listings on the market. I have been no money spent this year, which is why it's taken my so long to get Mantle, and just when I think I got him, I find myself having to place a buy order of 1000 stubs for a common. And naturally there are 794 other people trying to get that card as well. So close but yet so far...

SDS

Let me check if I have it. Give me a [censored]

SDS

@iBonafideScrub_ said in 1 Card Away From Mantle...:

Let me check if I have it. Give me a [censored]

Minute***

SDS

No, I don’t

SDS

A lot of people don’t sell commons on the market so I can see how a new card could stagnate as people just quick sell if they ever sell at all

SDS

Looks like I'm ripping packs everytime I get stubs now...Very nice...

SDS

@Zakk3426 said in 1 Card Away From Mantle...:

You do know that you can put in a Buy Order for higher than 1K and if nobody else puts a higher one in; you'll get first shot at one?

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in 1 Card Away From Mantle...:

You do know that you can put in a Buy Order for higher than 1K and if nobody else puts a higher one in; you'll get first shot at one?

Except you cannot.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in 1 Card Away From Mantle...:

Except you cannot.

Why can't he?

SDS

Except you cannot.

Why can't he?

Because the cap is 1000 stubs for a common. It’s 2500 for a bronze. So max orders just pile up.

SDS

Welcome to the wonderful world of Roster Updates. This was by FAR the easiest year to get the collection reward because of the roster statis earlier in the year.

SDS

I was in the same boat. Just put the buy order in and you should probably have the card by the next day.

SDS

Just sold the two I had on inventory. Hopefully you got it.

SDS

Just sold two as well. Good luck @Zakk3426

SDS

I'll also check my inventory and unload any I have.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in 1 Card Away From Mantle...:

Except you cannot.

Why can't he?

Because the cap is 1000 stubs for a common. It’s 2500 for a bronze. So max orders just pile up.

Did not know that they put a cap on Buy Orders. Looks like its 200x the QS price.

SDS

I was in the same boat over the weekend. Put in the $1,000 order and got it within 24 hours. Hello Mantle!

SDS

And it's a common AJ Ramos on the rockies that virtually no one can get since there aren't any listings on the market. I have been no money spent this year, which is why it's taken my so long to get Mantle, and just when I think I got him, I find myself having to place a buy order of 1000 stubs for a common. And naturally there are 794 other people trying to get that card as well. So close but yet so far...

I'll check if i have him later.

SDS

I just got Ramos in a Twitch pack, if you still need him.

SDS

Does anyone possibly have this card still? Only card I need in order to get Mantle. Will pay top dollar lol