Finding a new catcher

SDS

I'm looking for any suggestions on catchers . I need a catcher in the lineup full time moving forward. As of now I have craig, pudge, and posada. I've tried them all out but I can't seem to find a full time starter. I'm sitting on 350k right now so I'm wondering..... should I keep my stubs and continue to work with the catchers I got, or should I invest in someone like piazza? Or maybe even continue to wait for new content?

Would appreciate any suggestions.

SDS

Try Matt Wieters or Buster Posey.

SDS

Weiters. Switch hitter. Amazing defense and arm. Hits above his stats with a sweet swing. Prob like 20-30k right now

SDS

I use SS Biggio . Never had an error. I don't play online though

SDS

Tops now Jorge Alfaro, hits everything hard, has speed, and he's been doing a good job of blocking behind the plate at least for me.

SDS

Pablo Prime or Joey Bart are good ones.

SDS

Balanced CAP or Posada.

SDS

Sandoval

SDS

@taco_truck_face said in Finding a new catcher:

Pablo Prime or Joey Bart are good ones.

+1 for Joey Bart mention 😊

SDS

I switch between CAP and Panda. You won't throw out many runners with Panda but his bat is amazing.

SDS

I use Piazza myself but his swing takes some time to get used to. If you want a nice smooth swing grab Posada off the market

SDS

I bought Posada about a month ago just waiting to level up to grab posey. Well Posada is still my starter. Doesn’t block the best and can’t throw out [censored](no one I used really can) but he mashes man. One of my top 5 hitters for online. I’d say stick it out and upgrade elsewhere

SDS

@Robbieg4215 said in Finding a new catcher:

I'm looking for any suggestions on catchers . I need a catcher in the lineup full time moving forward. As of now I have craig, pudge, and posada. I've tried them all out but I can't seem to find a full time starter. I'm sitting on 350k right now so I'm wondering..... should I keep my stubs and continue to work with the catchers I got, or should I invest in someone like piazza? Or maybe even continue to wait for new content?

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Make a CAP or wait for Adley.

SDS

Wait for finest Jacob Stallings? No idea. I am in the same boat right now.

SDS

@Kovz88 said in Finding a new catcher:

I use Piazza myself but his swing takes some time to get used to. If you want a nice smooth swing grab Posada off the market

I second this

SDS

My favorite 3 are Pudge, Posada, and Bart.

I start Posada and if my opponent shows a propensity for stealing bases, I sub Pudge in off the bench. Bart is a sleeper hit though, he's got better D than most catchers, a great swing, and solid offensive attributes (even if he does suffer from splits).

SDS

I've tried every catcher aside from CAP. Sean Murphy is a GOAT

SDS

A Power focused CAP has very good stats. With the best equipment, my CAP catcher rivals/exceeds every catcher in the game.

SDS

should I stick with Posada or should I get Sean Murphy or should I get Weiters off the market

SDS

The panda Pablo Sandoval. The card is a glitch.