@mrcityofwin said in 9th inning boss predictions:

@James97M said in 9th inning boss predictions:

2/3 are confirmed

I must have missed that...

Is it Dylan?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jawx1Wut0GE

Because I spit hot 🔥🔥

SDS

where did it leak that Foxx, Honus, Kenley are bosses? I doubt they will have back to back Dodgers as bosses.

SDS

@Raider52Morrison said in 9th inning boss predictions:

where did it leak that Foxx, Honus, Kenley are bosses? I doubt they will have back to back Dodgers as bosses.

They absolutely would drop 2 dodgers in a row. They released 3 right fielders in a row in 5th, 6th, and 7th innings. Foxx, Honus, and Kenley just make a whole lot more sense as a Trio and Mays is the only other card to be on par with them that wasn’t a boss last year

SDS

@raesONE said in 9th inning boss predictions:

Foxx, Honus, Kenley

PM me for your lottery numbers folks

SDS

I'm thinking I'm going to take Foxx but if I take Kimbrel and Kenley and add Gossage when he comes down a bit I may not even need Rivera lol.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in 9th inning boss predictions:

I'm thinking I'm going to take Foxx but if I take Kimbrel and Kenley and add Gossage when he comes down a bit I may not even need Rivera lol.

I think Rivera is pretty solid but certainly not top tier. That being said Kimbrel is trash in this game

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in 9th inning boss predictions:

They absolutely would drop 2 dodgers in a row. They released 3 right fielders in a row in 5th, 6th, and 7th innings. Foxx, Honus, and Kenley just make a whole lot more sense as a Trio and Mays is the only other card to be on par with them that wasn’t a boss last year

Mays will be 10th inning

SDS

@Boneman05 said in 9th inning boss predictions:

@the_dragon1912 said in 9th inning boss predictions:

Mays will be 10th inning

Maybe 11. I think finest cards are the 10th inning and apparently they are doing 12 innings

SDS

Foxx, Honus, Kenley

Raes got the inside info!

SDS

@PennyWiseLA25 said in 9th inning boss predictions:

Foxx, Honus, Kenley

Raes got the inside info!

You know it