Lou Gehrig is a total mind Fluk!!

SDS

I hate seeing his card in the lineup. Gets in my head already. I’m like [censored] this person was able to grind this extreme [censored] for him. I’m screwed. Freaking virtual card intimidation

SDS

I try extra hard against those guys lol

SDS

How many people do you think have Gehrig? It took me about 10 days but 6 of those I worked 12+ hours so those days I didn't really play. I feel like I was late getting him, but I also felt like I was late on Trout too. Once I started going after Gehrig I wasn't not going to finish.

SDS

Extreme this year was not very extreme.... Ive seen Topps now moments harder than this years missions.. I just haven't done the conquest for Gherig because its a [censored] ton of grind VS CPU and thats boring as F$#K

SDS

I managed to finish conquest extreme, and got some pretty good stuff out of it. But I agree that it was time-consuming.

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in Lou Gehrig is a total mind Fluk!!:

Extreme this year was not very extreme.... Ive seen Topps now moments harder than this years missions.. I just haven't done the conquest for Gherig because its a [censored] ton of grind VS CPU and thats boring as F$#K

Facts

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in Lou Gehrig is a total mind Fluk!!:

I agree, the hardest part of this was the Gehrig and Yelich moments and that was only related to getting pitches to hit.

SDS

The Yelich moment was the one that almost made me give up. Gehrig moment rough, but I got lucky on that one. The others were easy to be honest. Extreme conquest was just long, Showdown I found easier than the 1st inning Showdown and the other extreme moments were not that bad.

SDS

Yea I just suck lol. I’m almost don’t with conquest. Failed showdown three times and haven’t even touched the moments yet

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Lou Gehrig is a total mind Fluk!!:

Yea I just suck lol. I’m almost don’t with conquest. Failed showdown three times and haven’t even touched the moments yet

I got 2 very different showdown finals, the 1st time through it was like Jesus Christ himself was pitching. Dotting corners, a FB that blinked through the zone like a UFO and almost no easy balls....

The 2nd one was very very beatable, walked a bunch of guys, left some pitches mid up and frankly I had the worst team I have ever drafted for a showdown. I won that one with 5 or 6 outs to spare, after just waking up and skipping to the final by accident starting 16 runs back.

SDS

I wouldn’t worry about it, I have Lou, I can beat the computer handily on legend off line, but can’t hit on all star online so, there is something about the lag I can’t adjust to. So for me, just because you have him doesn’t mean anything.

SDS

I’m finding his swing now, he in my opinion is just as good as babe. I rotate them , because they honestly are the two best 1st basemen in the game. I’ll say thome, frank and Thames are tier 2

SDS

Been a singles machine for me. But i suck at hitting lately.

SDS

@jcassaro44 said in Lou Gehrig is a total mind Fluk!!:

I wouldn’t worry about it, I have Lou, I can beat the computer handily on legend off line, but can’t hit on all star online so, there is something about the lag I can’t adjust to. So for me, just because you have him doesn’t mean anything.

Well, maybe it will be a sign to game pause and bunt dance goofballs and freeze off guys. If I had the patience to grind out Gehrig I'm not quitting and giving you an easy win for you're shenanigans.

SDS

Don't be intimidated by any card, man. Getting cards is relatively easy, making the cards do the things their card says they should be able to do is another.

SDS

I'm struggling to hit with him so far and Babe is amazing for me so....

SDS

I'm only lacking that [censored] Gehrig moment, its ruining my motivation to play since I can't finish that moment.

SDS

I haven't tackled the moments yet, but honestly give me hope I can complete them when I beat a lineup with Gehrig! If they can do it then so can I

SDS

What pitcher you guys use for the “Dominate Home Run Hero’s” extreme moment?!

SDS

By no means they are a good player, could just mean they literally have nothing else to do with their life.