SDS

Nah here’s the schedule:

1PST: HRD set 1&2
2: live series diamonds
3: DOP Elite
4: HL sets 11-50
5: BB

SDS

Time to buy the 4 HRDs I need for trout and griffey!

SDS

How many packs can we buy of each type? I think the last time they did this was one pack only. Right? Sorry didn’t watch the stream. They might haven’t mentioned pack limit

SDS

@FISH_KIKI said in Flash sales boys:

How many packs can we buy of each type? I think the last time they did this was one pack only. Right? Sorry didn’t watch the stream. They might haven’t mentioned pack limit

One per person if it is like last time

SDS

Live series Trout is already 20,000 stubs cheaper

SDS

Is the sale going now? I see headliner 1-50 2pk. Limit 5. This doesn’t have a time limit?

SDS

@FISH_KIKI said in Flash sales boys:

Is the sale going now? I see headliner 1-50 2pk. Limit 5. This doesn’t have a time limit?

I think a week

SDS

Thank you!

SDS

Is this today?

SDS

@ICantHelpFalling said in Flash sales boys:

Is this today?

Yup, starts in 3 minutes

SDS

sick thanks gents for the headsup

SDS

What’s the best pack option to purchase? What’s the other packs that will be released in the next few hours ?

SDS

So yah not taking a chance on the LS series flash sale (too many cards at 5k) i'll be back at 3:00 for the elite DOP round.

SDS

Unreal, I still have yet to pull anything but base tier in these HRD packs.

SDS

Pulled one rare round HRD. Picked Stanton. Now to sit on that card for a few days before selling.
Now wait for everything but the LS diamond. Yuck, that LS pack is always terrible. Should be a 5k pack, honestly.

SDS

Geez, I need a reminder about what's in each of these packs...

SDS

@InigoMontoya_75 said in Flash sales boys:

Geez, I need a reminder about what's in each of these packs...

lol yea i saw this hours flash sale and said no chance - i already have the HRD griffey - who gives a flying FK about the "balling is a habit bundle" FK off with that nonsense