Extreme. Don't give up a homer 10k's

SDS

Omggggggggggggg.tried 5x. Homers given up in 8th and 9th. What the hellllllllllllll.

That will be all.....

SDS

Who's your pitcher

SDS

I'd use someone with elite control. Here's a couple tips i had success with.

1. For the lefties in the lineup....changeups low and away or sinkers down and in.

2. For Judge and Stanton - spam sliders away. They chase them alot in 2 strike counts.

3. Dont be afraid to walk Griffey.

SDS

Did it yesterday. Maddux gave up 3 hits through 7 1/3, went to Dibble for 2/3 and Gagne closed it out. Mixed the whole arsenal of pitches with everyone, mostly down. I have the legend win yet to go. lost 2-1 the one time I've tried.

SDS

I'm using Seaver

SDS

Yeah. I did the legend already. I'm trying to knock this out. Then Pearson. And that's it. I think I might bunt till the 6th inning. Then play it out

SDS

@aparks87 said in Extreme. Don't give up a homer 10k's:

I'd use someone with elite control. Here's a couple tips i had success with.

1. For the lefties in the lineup....changeups low and away or sinkers down and in.

2. For Judge and Stanton - spam sliders away. They chase them alot in 2 strike counts.

3. Dont be afraid to walk Griffey.

I'm going to try that now and those are the exact hitters that are the issue you're correct

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Extreme. Don't give up a homer 10k's:

Did it yesterday. Maddux gave up 3 hits through 7 1/3, went to Dibble for 2/3 and Gagne closed it out. Mixed the whole arsenal of pitches with everyone, mostly down. I have the legend win yet to go. lost 2-1 the one time I've tried.

I lost my first "Legend" attempt 3-2 in 11 innings. Painful. Won the 2nd time 5-2.

SDS

Thanks for the tips guys. I did it!!!!!!!! Whewww

SDS

smoLtz was unreal for me, scored 4 runs and won 4-1

SDS

I used Alec Mills Tops know.