Pence card is trash

SDS

These moments suck - a hr on veteran and all star seems super easy and should be, but the swing is trash and you have to go to 3-2 every time to get a hittable pitch and if u miss it’s another 8 pitches on a restart. TheE moments are always just a time sink for sds to fluff their active user logs

SDS

I need to hit a HR against a righty at Oracle Park with his 76 power to unlock him. I’m tired of restarting already

SDS

It’s the horrible pitching in moments and the gold glove D from everyone that makes me despise the mode. I avoid it at all costs except in a situation like this. They make the mode so unfun having to swing at balls to keenat bats alive. It’s just a garbage time sink

SDS

Lol, I just did it. I had to use directional, power swing and direction up. Took me at least 30 mins to get it done, that was the only meatball Scott O’berg threw

SDS

Just finished too, had to vent and let some moment steam off lol

SDS

Just attempted the 1 homer against a righty. Why is he so anemic? How do you pull a perfect perfect dead center slider for a foul? How are very well hit mistake pitches not even making it to the track? All with power swing. RNG at it’s finest right here.

SDS

These were all super easy. I finished it yesterday in about 45 minutes all together. Easiest set of hitting moments in months

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in Pence card is trash:

These were all super easy. I finished it yesterday in about 45 minutes all together. Easiest set of hitting moments in months

I thought he had sneaky power

SDS

I thought his swing was fine. Main problem for me was getting walked or hit by pitch half the time