Collection rewards

So, who do we think it’ll be? I get a weird feeling it’s mays again for some reason.

It won't be Mays, they won't do the same thing twice. It's always usually a new legend. (At least for 18 and 19 it was)
I'm not sure of the legends they revealed who would fit that role though.

Maybe it’s the legend that gets revealed Saturday, since it’s a DD stream.

Of the players they’ve shown so far, the only one I think would fit is Rivera. I doubt they put a CP as the final collection reward though.

I have a feeling that Jeter is going to be a huge reveal on Saturday.

@mgsfan222 said in Collection rewards:

I have a feeling that Jeter is going to be a huge reveal on Saturday.

Yeah they haven’t really shown any mind blowing legends... Jeter would do!

Randy Johnson or Curt Schilling

@PAinPA said in Collection rewards:

Maybe Johnson, but not schilling lol

I doubt it'll be a pitcher. It's almost always a positional player.

@DriveByTrucker17 said in Collection rewards:

I would prefer Johnson, but Schilling did go to the WS with 3 different teams winning 2 of them, also they'd be able to add the "b loody sock"ritual item.

I would prefer Johnson, but Schilling did go to the WS with 3 different teams winning 2 of them, also they'd be able to add the "b loody sock"ritual item.

Yeah but you can’t honestly think Curt Schilling should be a final collection reward lmao.

I don't. with his WS experience I think it is possible,though. I would prefer him to be a division or league reward.

I don't. with his WS experience I think it is possible,though. I would prefer him to be a division or league reward.

He isn’t even close to being a big enough name to be a final collection reward. There’s no way SDS would do that. If it’s a pitcher, it would have to be somebody like Johnson or Pedro Martinez.

His card wouldn’t be good enough to justify collecting all the LS either.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think there is a good chance we see A-rod. That'd be something i'd grind for.

@MrGamebred said in Collection rewards:

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think there is a good chance we see A-rod. That'd be something i'd grind for.

I agree. I’d definitely prefer him over Jeter at least. Jeter just wouldn’t have good enough defense to be worth the collection.

would they make honus the LS collection for everyone that wasnt able to get him this year. he is endgame for sure

I agree. I’d definitely prefer him over Jeter at least. Jeter just wouldn’t have good enough defense to be worth the collection.

Jeter would be a better early game reward. I see it being like the Michael young card, maybe a touch better pop. I also see him wanting big dollars for his rights, so idk if we even see him.

Jeter would be a better early game reward. I see it being like the Michael young card, maybe a touch better pop. I also see him wanting big dollars for his rights, so idk if we even see him.

Would be much better as an inning reward or mid-game WS reward, and yeah I doubt he’s giving out any bargains

We can always dream big and pray for Mickey Mantle.

We can always dream big and pray for Mickey Mantle.

Now THAT would be worth grinding for

If we get a Johnson card I'll be sending SDS daily love letters