My First Attempt At The 9th Inning Showdown

SDS

I started out the 9th inning Showdown terribly. By the time I got to the final showdown I had only 4 runs. I started the final showdown slow as well, as Jensen was strong. But I was patient and waited him out. He finally started to act tired with me having about 10 outs to go. Then I started mashing to ball. Run after run I began to make up ground. With one out left, I was behind 15 to 14, but had runners on 1st and 3rd and Musial coming up. On my DD team, Musial is one of my best hitters, so I was confident. I blasted a line drive into right field over the second baseman's head. The man on third ran home and scored to tie the game. Then I noticed the cutoff throw to second base and the second baseman throw the ball to first base. What are they doing? The first baseman caught the ball and tagged out the runner who was suppose to be going to second base who was just standing there a few feet off first base, like he was leading off. Game over. Tied 15-15 you lose. Better luck next time. Really SDS? You cannot program a player to run to 2nd base on contact when there is 1 out left? It's not even the first time this BS has happened to me. Just not in such and critical situation. With 1 out left in a Showdown or in an inning there is no reason for the runners to go through decision code! They are to run in EVERY case if they are being forced by a runner behind them! How hard can that be to fix?!

/rantover

SDS

That blows man, I've noticed a lot of sketchy baserunning in showdown and moments. I've even had the same 1 out baserunning freeze happen to me a few times, makes no sense at all man.

SDS

That happens every time you rub against the right trigger when swinging. It happens too often, but you have to keep your trigger finger away from that trigger. It causes your lead runners to stop in their tracks until you hit R1 to go and if your not paying attention, they will get you every time.