1. Cobb LF
  2. Mantle RF
  3. Tout CF
  4. Gehrig 1B
  5. Hornsby 2B
  6. Tatis SS
  7. Chipper 3B
  8. CAP C

I will replace Chipper with Jimmie Foxx when I hit 300 stars. Once 99 Chipper is released, Jimmie will move to C.

Rotation is Kershaw, Kluber, Sale, Orel and the #5 is kind of a wildcard spot. Currently trying out 97 Vida, might go back to Seaver idk.

SDS

You own all the top cards right? All inning bosses and what not ( only assume because you a WS player with a lot of stubs )

Is your outfield picks based on having speed?

SDS

@CalisGW said in @raesONE.:

You own all the top cards right? All inning bosses and what not ( only assume because you a WS player with a lot of stubs )
Is your outfield picks based on having speed?

Yeah I have everything pretty much. I have Walker on the bench, if you're referring to him. Reason for that is that I value Cobb as a leadoff hitter more than I value Walker as a middle of the order hitter.

Can't go wrong either way though, but in my experience Cobb is just an on base machine and a pest once he gets on. Even though I hardly steal bases, it makes the opponent very nervous when he's on base and it often results in slidestepping pitchers who will make mistakes as a result. And once they do, I will punish them.

SDS

I very much dislike Jimmie Foxxs' swing. Thought he would be ok, but this year is different. Hell look at Trout. Always hated his swing till this year. But I usually dont give up on a guy because of their swing, I usually just take it as a challenge and try and git gud.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in @raesONE.:

I very much dislike Jimmie Foxxs' swing. Thought he would be ok, but this year is different. Hell look at Trout. Always hated his swing till this year. But I usually dont give up on a guy because of their swing, I usually just take it as a challenge and try and git gud.

I've used Jimmie's swing on my CAP pretty much all year, and I like him the same as last year. One thing about the real Jimmie though, he's a push hitter which is kind of a rarity in this game. That means that pulling it hard on an early swing will not generate a ton of exit velocity, which is kind of the meta with every other card in the game.

SDS

@raesONE said in @raesONE.:

@ChuckCLC said in @raesONE.:

I've used Jimmie's swing on my CAP pretty much all year, and I like him the same as last year. One thing about the real Jimmie though, he's a push hitter which is kind of a rarity in this game. That means that pulling it hard on an early swing will not generate a ton of exit velocity, which is kind of the meta with every other card in the game.

Wow, I didn’t even notice that in the showdowns and such that I played with him. It did kind of feel like he wasn’t hitting it as hard as he should, so that makes sense.