Player of the month for Sept

SDS

Who will be the lightning player?

SDS

Should be Jose Ramirez or Freddie Freeman. Ramirez already has a pretty good card, so probably Freeman.

SDS

I agree above if pitcher Bauer

SDS

If it’s a pitcher Bauer absolutely deserves it. Otherwise I think a better beefed up Ramirez would be the best most usable card bc his current 99 has horrible contact and is barely a 99

SDS

Have they said if you will need the September Topps Now cards?

SDS

@Cpm032987 said in Player of the month for Sept:

Have they said if you will need the September Topps Now cards?

You will

SDS

I got Tatis. Nothing against Freeman. I like him a lot. But after I see who it is, I think I’ll be selling all the Topps Now I’ve saved. Have one of each in case I wanted the Lightning player. I think in this case, I’ll take the stubs.

SDS

Got to be Freeman, he's the MVP hands down this year

SDS

Luis Robert.

SDS

@bhall09 said in Player of the month for Sept:

I got Tatis. Nothing against Freeman. I like him a lot. But after I see who it is, I think I’ll be selling all the Topps Now I’ve saved. Have one of each in case I wanted the Lightning player. I think in this case, I’ll take the stubs.

Same. I wouldn’t even use him on my team. Too many good 1B options. Babe, Frank Thomas, Ortiz. Freeman wouldn’t even make my bench

SDS

It will be worth collecting even if it is freeman at a saturated position, as there is sure to be a bonus flashback lightning card like castellonos last month.

SDS

I don't have a counter answer, but I do think a lot of the players mentioned above are going to get finest cards, so imo they likely won't get a lightning card right before.