Kershaw

SDS

I have him prestiged but this is definitely not last years Kershaw. That is all!

SDS

Getting those strikeouts in an event with the PCI the size of titanic is hell (hell for someone with little patience/time). I guess congrats on the prestige at least, lol.

SDS

I still think Kershaw is a top 3 pitcher in the game honestly.

SDS

@raesONE said in Kershaw:

Agree 100%

SDS

I didn't use any events, just RS to get the prestige stats. I liked him ok @first but since finishing the stat grind it's been a blood bath for whatever reason?

SDS

I can see him being very effective on HOF. On AS, I’m sure he trash

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Kershaw:

This has been on HOF almost exclusively.

SDS

I’ve got a 3.32 era in 90+ innings on all-star with him and that’s the non-prestige version. I think he’s top 5 for sure.

SDS

@Tadow9 said in Kershaw:

I’ve got a 3.32 era in 90+ innings on all-star with him and that’s the non-prestige version. I think he’s top 5 for sure.

That's pretty good, especially on All-Star lol.

SDS

Disregard

SDS

@raesONE said in Kershaw:

I agree. I think he is just as good as last year. People just have the perception of 19’s Kershaw being unhittable because he was the only pitcher used for the first 4 months

SDS

I think this Kershaw is pretty much the same, it is the game that is slightly different. He is still good.

@the_dragon1912 said in Kershaw:

People just have the perception of 19’s Kershaw being unhittable because he was the only pitcher used for the first 4 months

Good point. yes next year they will be the same with Kluber. Even though I can name a lot of SP I would rather NOT face over Kluber right now. He is much easier at this point in the game. But those first few Months will be what is remembered.

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Kershaw:

I think this Kershaw is pretty much the same, it is the game that is slightly different. He is still good.

People just have the perception of 19’s Kershaw being unhittable because he was the only pitcher used for the first 4 months

Good point. yes next year they will be the same with Kluber. Even though I can name a lot of SP I would rather NOT face over Kluber right now. He is much easier at this point in the game. But those first few Months will be what is remembered.

I would rather face Kluber than Orel every day of the week. I’ve even struggled vs Kershaw and Walter Johnson recently too. I haven’t faces Feller or Sale though so I can’t really speak on them. I have the most trouble with Kerry Wood by far though

SDS

@ChuckCLC said in Kershaw:

I would rather face Kluber than Orel every day of the week. I’ve even struggled vs Kershaw and Walter Johnson recently too. I haven’t faces Feller or Sale though so I can’t really speak on them

Yes, Kluber is about the best bet these days lol. Orel, Kerry, Leiter even Seaver and Maddux scare me more than Kluber.

SDS

@Ch-76-1908 said in Kershaw:

I have him prestiged but this is definitely not last years Kershaw. That is all!

Do you throw high sliders? i think the key to kershaw is throwing his slider 40% to 50% of the time. I think my era with him is right at 3.00 and i strike out 6 to 9 a game with him. He is the second best pitcher in the game for me. I just tunnel the fastball,slider and sinker the whole game. I think he's had one bad start in which he gave up 5 runs but that was more game related.

SDS

This years Kershaw is just as good imho. In fact this years version has an even better slider and his curve this year has the same depth but a little more lateral movement than last years version. And to be honest his fastball tops out at 96 this year and last year he topped out at 97. So his prestige fastball will eclipse last years. Not sure how people don’t see him as an end game top of the rotation pitcher.

SDS

Well I pitch great with Kershaw but got rocked with Sale every time i used him. Sold Sale kept Kershaw.

SDS

Yeah I like Kershaw. He might even be more effective than last year's tbh.

SDS

He’s great for me, 83 innings in RS and have a 2.50 era with him strictly on all star.. my bats aren’t good enough get into HOF, was there for one game and pitched Maddux based on user reviews on higher levels.
But yeah Kershaw is great 👍🏻

SDS

@Ch-76-1908 said in Kershaw:

@Hikes83 said in Kershaw:

This has been on HOF almost exclusively.

Every pitcher is trash on all star