RIB showdown

SDS

This has been easy for me. I lost one of the things, but I made a mistake. 🙂
Has it been easy for you guys? I haven't made the final boss yet, but I think this would be the way to go compared to the conquest. The packs in the conquest are nice, but I think that the RIB pack is the only thing that is repeatable.

SDS

If it's easy for you, I think its definitely the way to go based on time alone. But I think the packs are repeatable on the conquest, so you could just keep restarting it, stealing fans for the 2 HL packs too.

SDS

@sbevans142 said in RIB showdown:

If it's easy for you, I think its definitely the way to go based on time alone. But I think the packs are repeatable on the conquest, so you could just keep restarting it, stealing fans for the 2 HL packs too.

Oh... I thought that the RIB pack was the only thing that was repeatable. Thanks!

SDS

I've gotten the 2 HL packs for stealing fans twice, so I'm pretty sure the conquest is a stub printing machine lol. It's just boring to me so I haven't really taken advantage of it lola

SDS

I've gotten the 2 HL packs for stealing fans twice, so I'm pretty sure the conquest is a stub printing machine lol. It's just boring to me so I haven't really taken advantage of it lola

It does get boring pretty quick. lol

SDS

I don't think it is because I have played it 3 times and havent gotten any new packs or stubs for finishing the map

SDS

@Boneman05 said in RIB showdown:

I don't think it is because I have played it 3 times and havent gotten any new packs or stubs for finishing the map

I didn't think it was, but wasn't 100% sure.