Exchange idea/question

SDS

For the high diamonds, they are normally worth 100K in exchange points. Why can't it be worth two exchanges? If I were to get a low priced high diamond, as @taco_truck_face was saying in Another thread, the RIB players for example. I wish that if I collected a bunch of those, when TA4 came around, I could use them to get 2 exchanges done. Thoughts? Pros? Cons?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Exchange idea/question:

For the high diamonds, they are normally worth 100K in exchange points. Why can't it be worth two exchanges? If I were to get a low priced high diamond, as @taco_truck_face was saying in Another thread, the RIB players for example. I wish that if I collected a bunch of those, when TA4 came around, I could use them to get 2 exchanges done. Thoughts? Pros? Cons?

If they could be used in such a way, their price would probably go up considerably.

SDS

@abbyspapa said in Exchange idea/question:

@jz2016cubs said in Exchange idea/question:

If they could be used in such a way, their price would probably go up considerably.

True. Which would make the RIB even more valuable. Unlimited cards that you can sell for a bunch more than currently. 🙂

SDS

I think it's done right you have a choice to make on weather it's worth the time to just exchange 1 card but in theory at a loss vs making a profit and having to spend time acquiring other cards.

For me its exchange all the free base teir DOTP cards I have

SDS

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in Exchange idea/question:

I think it's done right you have a choice to make on weather it's worth the time to just exchange 1 card but in theory at a loss vs making a profit and having to spend time acquiring other cards.

For me its exchange all the free base teir DOTP cards I have

True. I have enough Fernando Rodneys for the entire AL east TA4 and the marlins lol