Quicksell question

SDS

When I quicksell a diamond for 5K, where does it go? Into oblivion? Does someone get it for 5K? I would doubt that. If so, how can I get Trout for 5K??? 🙂

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Quicksell question:

When I quicksell a diamond for 5K, where does it go? Into oblivion? Does someone get it for 5K? I would doubt that. If so, how can I get Trout for 5K??? 🙂

Quick sell = Oblivion
Sell now = Market buyer

Trout for 5k = Fairytale land.

SDS

@abbyspapa said in Quicksell question:

Quick sell = Oblivion
Sell now = Market buyer

Lol. I knew that the sell now was to the market buyer, but wasn't sure about the other one, I mean two. 🙂

SDS

Quick sell = Oblivion
Sell now = Market buyer

Lol. I knew that the sell now was to the market buyer, but wasn't sure about the other one, I mean two. 🙂

Theoretically someone could list Trout for sale at 5k and someone else could buy them for that.

SDS

Quick sell = Oblivion
Sell now = Market buyer

Theoretically someone could list Trout for sale at 5k and someone else could buy them for that.

I actually think that you couldn't. If I had Trout, and wanted to sell him for 5K, it would say that "there is already a higher price." Otherwise I would bribe @Ikasnu To sell me one of his 9303929948329329 Trout's for 5K. lol

SDS

Quick sell = Oblivion
Sell now = Market buyer

I actually think that you couldn't. If I had Trout, and wanted to sell him for 5K, it would say that "there is already a higher price." Otherwise I would bribe @Ikasnu To sell me one of his 9303929948329329 Trout's for 5K. lol

Yeah, I don't think you can list a card for lower than the lowest buy order, but if there were no buy orders, you could.

SDS

Quick sell = Oblivion
Sell now = Market buyer

Yeah, I don't think you can list a card for lower than the lowest buy order, but if there were no buy orders, you could.

Lets get it done! 🙂

SDS

Quick sell = Oblivion
Sell now = Market buyer

Sell him, and close shut the jaws of Oblivion.

SDS

I think about this all the time! It’s mind baffling at times. So the card goes poof. Interesting. Kind of hardcore to be honest.

SDS

Quick sell = Oblivion
Sell now = Market buyer

It was 9,303,929,948,329,330, get your facts right.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Quicksell question:

Quick sell = Oblivion
Sell now = Market buyer

It was 9,303,929,948,329,330, get your facts right.

I am ashamed of myself. I apologize for my incorrect fact your highness...…
At least I KNOW how many I have pulled!
Feel free to skip to one minute, though the reason I am showing this vid is there in many ways. "There are so many possibilities!"