9th Inning Showdown

SDS

How am I supposed to beat this? I keep hitting balls straight to the defenders. No matter if I use directional or zone. As soon as I need 3 runs or less to beat Kenley it’s like SDS activate the magnets lol

SDS

Kenley falls apart around 50 pitches. Just wait it out...

SDS

He threw around 90 and every ball I hit when he had no energy and little to no confidence was caught at the warning track or ran down by his OF. I even tried directional hitting once just in case I was misplacing my PCI

SDS

I beat him and he probably around 160 pitches. 90% of my hits and all my runs came when he was over 100 pitches.

SDS

@InigoMontoya_75 said in 9th Inning Showdown:

I beat him and he probably around 160 pitches. 90% of my hits and all my runs came when he was over 100 pitches.

Did you do all the missions or just skipped to him?

I’m not annoyed because at least I’m getting a lot of stubs, packs and xp.

SDS

@iBonafideScrub_ said in 9th Inning Showdown:

@InigoMontoya_75 said in 9th Inning Showdown:

Did you do all the missions or just skipped to him?

I’m not annoyed because at least I’m getting a lot of stubs, packs and xp.

Yah, I do them all. Don’t pass them all, but I do them all. I did manage to get through Kimbrel too, with one out remaining I hit a 2-run HR. Just keep trying... I’ve failed many Showdowns but you’ll get that one that just kinda clicks. I can’t stress enough the patience though, especially when the boss is a reliever.