Post Season Cards

SDS

Will these wild card postseason cards count towards the postseason voucher?

SDS

@Tdarcher601 said in Post Season Cards:

Will these wild card postseason cards count towards the postseason voucher?

Probably, but that is just a guess. 🙂

SDS

Fingers crossed here, just hoping it isn't its own collection.

SDS

Hoping we get a Bauer soon, they've revealed 7/8 NL cards so maybe the last one is him

SDS

Honestly I don't think they do. The traditional post season cards have this "PS" logo on them, similar to the Breakout cards and Rookie cards and All-Star cards etc. This card art looks like a separate "playoff" collection solely based on this year's playoffs.

SDS

I would bet Bauer is a September reward

SDS

In the top left corner, they say postseason.

SDS

Nope its Pham, i guess hes POTM

SDS

@JKane39 said in Post Season Cards:

Hoping we get a Bauer soon, they've revealed 7/8 NL cards so maybe the last one is him

@JKane39 said in Post Season Cards:

Nope its Pham, i guess hes POTM

Where are the cards revealed?

SDS

a 98 fried already revelaed, id agree the last card has got to be a 99 bauer. As a braves fan, I would have no doubt his domination that game would be the highest rated card, W or not.

SDS

@blakev03 said in Post Season Cards:

a 98 fried already revelaed, id agree the last card has got to be a 99 bauer. As a braves fan, I would have no doubt his domination that game would be the highest rated card, W or not.

So, how can we get these cards? Sort of like POTM?
EDIT: I am kinda surprised there is another Fried after he already got a POTM card. I would have liked an Ian Anderson.

SDS

Yes, I can read. Still not the same as the PS logo I'm referring to.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Post Season Cards:

I'm guessing it will be like Topps Now moments, where we do the moments then get a free pack

SDS

EDIT: I am kinda surprised there is another Fried after he already got a POTM card. I would have liked an Ian Anderson.

i think they said itll be through moments

SDS

side note...

the card art is pretty legit for the postseason cards so far

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in Post Season Cards:

I'm guessing it will be like Topps Now moments, where we do the moments then get a free pack

Got it. Thanks!

SDS

side note...

Where are you seeing these?

SDS

@raesONE said in Post Season Cards:

On the side of the card, you're meaning. Got it. Yea I was looking at last year's Strausberg and it did not have the Postseason banner on the side for 2019, but this year's card does.

SDS

side note...

Where are you seeing these?

The Shows twitter account

SDS

@raesONE said in Post Season Cards:

On the side of the card, you're meaning. Got it. Yea I was looking at last year's Strausberg and it did not have the Postseason banner on the side for 2019, but this year's card does.

I still think this new collection will not count as the "postseason" collection that is needed for a Trout voucher. Last year was similar in that regard. But I guess we'll find out.