A card that has been in your lineup since the beginning, or for the longest.

SDS

Mine is FOTF Rizzo. He hits really well for me. I am probably going to keep him in, unless I get some more good OF. What about you?

SDS

99 reggie

SDS

Longest in my lineup is Mantle by a longshot. I’m bot good with Biggio and am extremely streaky with Sheff. I got a soft spot for Awards blackmon on the bench though. He will always be my first lefty off the bench

SDS

Chipper jones

SDS

Kluber if that counts but from a hitter perspective Trout (Awards Series) as he hasn't left since the day he was available in July.

SDS

Sheffield and Posey. Mostly because i haven't found anyone i liked more at 3b and C. BUT, ill be getting Foxx today and trying him out and will probably snag Pujols and try him at 3b.

SDS

99 Reggie in one form or another (prestige form now)
and Larry Walker since the 5th inning

SDS

94 Chipper finds his way into many of my team builds.

SDS

Biggio, CAP.

SDS

94 Chipper. All 99's around him, but I can't seem to let him go.

SDS

Mantle.
Sheffield was with him, but recently got benched for Honus.

SDS

I forgot to say, I have had Rizzo in my lineup since day 5. 🙂 When I finally got him. lol

SDS

Hrd cano

SDS

Jackie has been my longest tenured player and I don't see myself benching him at any point.

SDS

Chipper, first the 94 and then the prestige 96. Only way he leaves is if we get a 99 Chipper that I can obtain.

SDS

Sandberg was in my lineup the longest until I took him out for 99 Jackie.

SDS

It was Ellsbury and then It was Walker. Now it is Jackie. I love batting him in the leadoff spot nice speed at the top had good pop and good contact.

SDS

At this point I think its Thome. Got Mantle done after TA3, so looks like its him.

SDS

Rod Carew... he’s got mad hits, you know.

SDS

Chipper since the day he dropped. Go Braves!