Incoming Collection?

SDS

I noticed all of the collections have been increased with more rewards. Has anyone heard of another Wagner/Trout collection that may be coming down the line? We've still haven't seen Mays.

SDS

I think they’re just capping off the collections, highly unlikely a big new collection drops this late in the games life cycle. We’re over halfway to 21

SDS

@JiggidyJJ said in Incoming Collection?:

I noticed all of the collections have been increased with more rewards. Has anyone heard of another Wagner/Trout collection that may be coming down the line? We've still haven't seen Mays.

There’s only speculation among the community. Nothing firm from SDS. For those reopened collections they just added another tier for ballin bundles. I personally don’t think they’d put another major player collection behind another +1mm in card collections.

SDS

@JiggidyJJ said in Incoming Collection?:

Making Mays a hugely expensive collection twice in a row would be a bold (stupid) move. Probably the only other card that would be worth the effort would be Griffey, and I really hope they wouldn’t [censored] off the community by doing that. Also, it’d be frustrating to have the three most expensive cards in the game — Mantle, Trout and Griffey or Mays — all play the same position.

SDS

I have a feeling Griffey will be a BR flawless reward. They already gave us HRD Griffey so ppl won't [censored] than a decent Griffey is unattainable for majority of us. Maybe he is next weeks reward.