Logged in this morning, all my settings were reset

SDS

Weird. Logged in this morning, and went to try and try Postseason Moments. I use the R1/L1 buttons for running, but they had been reset to the defaults. Also, all the tutorials were turned back on.

SO.... HOW DO I GET BACK TO L1/R1 BASERUNNING? The analog stick is killing me. I'M OLD AND CAN'T LEARN NEW THINGS.

I'M SORRY FOR YELLING. Thank you.

SDS

@arvcpa said in Logged in this morning, all my settings were reset:

Weird. Logged in this morning, and went to try and try Postseason Moments. I use the R1/L1 buttons for running, but they had been reset to the defaults. Also, all the tutorials were turned back on.

SO.... HOW DO I GET BACK TO L1/R1 BASERUNNING? The analog stick is killing me. I'M OLD AND CAN'T LEARN NEW THINGS.

Click options when you are playing. Then click gameplay, and then I think controls. Not 100% sure on that one though. Then it should be there when you filter to baserunning. There should also be a settings thing on the "Main page" if you go all the way to the right.

SDS

Something similar happened to me in F1 2020 as I hadn't played for awhile

SDS

@TheGoaler said in Logged in this morning, all my settings were reset:

Good point.
@arvcpa when was the last you played? A while ago, or recently?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Logged in this morning, all my settings were reset:

Good point.

F1, about 2 weeks. I play the Show almost every day.

SDS

Good point.

F1, about 2 weeks. I play the Show almost every day.

I meant him. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. That is my bad.

SDS

Good point.

I literally played until 11 pm last night, and then started a "Moment" this morning. And... all my settings were reset. Cameras, controls, everything. SDS hates me (I love this game, SDS, if you're listening).

SDS

Same thing for me. had to relog into PS+ and the game went back to like I had never played, everything reloaded stubs/progress wise but all settings were back to default.

SDS

happened to me this morning as well

SDS

Sane thing

SDS

OK - so it wasn't just me. That's good. I still can't get back to L1/R1 baserunning, though. No biggie. I'll figure it out eventually.

SDS

OK - so it wasn't just me. That's good. I still can't get back to L1/R1 baserunning, though. No biggie. I'll figure it out eventually.

User setting - gameplay options - batting and baserunning - R2 is baserunning

You wanna set it to assist

SDS

OK - duh - I found it. My baserunning for basic gameplay is fine. My issue was with "Moments", which mimics RTTS. I went into User Settings -> Mode Specific -> Player Lock Baserunning Opportunities -> Buttons

Thank you for all your responses!

SDS

Same thing happened to me. I had to sign back in to the PSN but figured it was something with my internet because the fios did some changes

SDS

Happened to me as well. I was playing around 11:00pm EST last night as well and when I logged in this afternoon everything was reverted back to factory defaults :(. I actually thought I was hacked so it is reassuring to hear this was not only my account.

SDS

Every time an update comes out it does this. The simple fix is to set it up in the sliders and then save it to a memory slot on your ps4 console. Then just reload the saved filed when the reset happens.

SDS

@KILLERPRESENCE4 said in Logged in this morning, all my settings were reset:

Every time an update comes out it does this. The simple fix is to set it up in the sliders and then save it to a memory slot on your ps4 console. Then just reload the saved filed when the reset happens.

You mean that the PS cards made this happen? I have never had to reset my settings. I will now, but not before. So updates have never messed anything up for me.

SDS

@KILLERPRESENCE4 said in Logged in this morning, all my settings were reset:

You mean that the PS cards made this happen? I have never had to reset my settings. I will now, but not before. So updates have never messed anything up for me.

Happens to me every time an update comes out

SDS

My settings were changed also. I got a Sony TOA message that I had to “accept” prior to MLB loading up. When I started the Cards All Star game for Edmonds, my view had changed. I’ve always pitched with the catcher’s view but now it was from the mound.