Holy Jim Edmonds

SDS

I only played Edmonds for the put out challenge in the program, but what a swing. Limited at bats, but I am hitting .800 with him, and even his outs are crushed. I prefer to play only prestigeable cards, but he is definitely staying on my bench.

SDS

I'm struggling to even beat the program. Stuck on the 300th home run mission, the Dodgers don't want me to hit a HR no matter how patient I am or what kind of swing I use.

SDS

That Edmonds card is legit. I haven't rattled out moments that quickly since the Nelson Cruz player program many moons ago.

SDS

Edmonds’ cards in this game have always been OP. He’s got a great swing

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Holy Jim Edmonds:

I'm struggling to even beat the program. Stuck on the 300th home run mission, the Dodgers don't want me to hit a HR no matter how patient I am or what kind of swing I use.

Try using directional and aiming up, he hit huge homeruns for me, he dosn't make my everyday lineup but he is a fun card to use.

SDS

Is this a player program?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Holy Jim Edmonds:

Yep

SDS

Yep

Got it. Thanks!
I haven't done a player program yet. Is it a 99? (I haven't been on in the last few days) I might try this one out!

SDS

Yes him and Hunter Pence (who i can't hit with) are the new player programs for the 9th inning.

Edmonds is a 98
And Pence is a 96

SDS

Same here I'm stuck on the 6TB for some reason I have a hard time getting those no matter who moment it is.

SDS

@Boneman05 said in Holy Jim Edmonds:

Same here I'm stuck on the 6TB for some reason I have a hard time getting those no matter who moment it is.

I managed to get it done with a HR and a double. Funny how I get to the mission where I actually need a HR and it won't let me hit one.

The total bases missions would be easier if reaching on a walk, fielder's choice, or an error counted as a base.

SDS

Man I was doing horrible with him last night trying to complete all the moments. I'll have to try again today and maybe it'll be better

SDS

Edmonds is always legit I love the swing so smooth

SDS

Yep

Got it. Thanks!
I haven't done a player program yet. Is it a 99? (I haven't been on in the last few days) I might try this one out!

You haven’t done any of the programs?

SDS

Yep

Got it. Thanks!

98, but you will love him. Great swing and D.

SDS

@Original_Quad said in Holy Jim Edmonds:

Yep

Got it. Thanks!

You haven’t done any of the programs?

Don't judge. 🙂 No, I have not done any of them. I was thinking about the Cruz. Will probs do this one though.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Holy Jim Edmonds:

Try using directional and aiming up, he hit huge homeruns for me, he dosn't make my everyday lineup but he is a fun card to use.

You, sir, are a hero. I just finished the moments thanks to your suggestion 😁