TSN app

SDS

Will we ever get an app for the forums and market? Then we could get notifications from the forum, and when a market transaction goes through!
Or maybe have it tell me if there is a big margin in a card, which is selling a lot, therefore good for flipping.
Then again, that would be an app for theshowzone to make. I did hear that they are working on one, if I remember correctly.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in TSN app:

Will we ever get an app for the forums and market? Then we could get notifications from the forum, and when a market transaction goes through!
Or maybe have it tell me if there is a big margin in a card, which is selling a lot, therefore good for flipping.
Then again, that would be an app for theshowzone to make. I did hear that they are working on one, if I remember correctly.

That would be so fun TBH. Imagine if they also came out with and MLB the show mobile game

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in TSN app:

@jz2016cubs said in TSN app:

That would be so fun TBH. Imagine if they also came out with and MLB the show mobile game

They won't make it a mobile game, I doubt. That is what RBI baseball is for. I would love if you could go it on the road, but it wouldn't be as good of an experience.