Opened back up the completed collections

SDS

So I went into my collections today to see most of them open again that I had completed for Trout. I'm starting to wonder if they is for a big card like Willie Mays. The year is coming to a close and still only the rookie willie is in the game

SDS

@Boneman05 said in Opened back up the completed collections:

So I went into my collections today to see most of them open again that I had completed for Trout. I'm starting to wonder if they is for a big card like Willie Mays. The year is coming to a close and still only the rookie willie is in the game

A very good possibility. 🙂

SDS

They added a bunch of Ballin bundles for collecting more of the cards.

SDS

^^ This. I picked up at least 50 'Ballin is a Gold' packs

SDS

@taco_truck_face said in Opened back up the completed collections:

They added a bunch of Ballin bundles for collecting more of the cards.

I just noticed it today. And then saw a bunch of older headliners going up in price. Like the cy young headliner at one point was down to 9k

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Opened back up the completed collections:

^^ This. I picked up at least 50 'Ballin is a Gold' packs

Truer words have never been spoken.

SDS

Yep went locked a bunch more in and got like 100 ballin is a gold packs. Worth about 300k in free stubs. Now up to almost 1.5m in stubs. Gonna buy that Wagner card now to complete my unhittable bullpen

SDS

They are probably trying to flood the market with gold cards before team affinity 4 drops.

SDS

Ballin' is an Adam Duvall.

SDS

Yea i was thinking this could level out market prices. Give cards more value again because the amount of people locking cards in. Less cards for sale more value.

SDS

I don't understand the point of those Ballin' packs anymore. All I ever get from those are LS gold cards. The odds for diamonds from these were better last year, at least from my experience.

Someone, do try and change my mind. I need hope nowadays.

SDS

Hey I mean I got a Yelich out of mine yesterday so that's something

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Opened back up the completed collections:

I don't understand the point of those Ballin' packs anymore. All I ever get from those are LS gold cards. The odds for diamonds from these were better last year, at least from my experience.

Had 25 yesterday and got 3 so that’s better than odds

SDS

Quite a few Disappointment is a Habit for me as well and, as expected, nothing but a bunch of 80/81 Golds.

SDS

@Boneman05 said in Opened back up the completed collections:

I have a hard time believing there will be another big
collection. I think there's a possibility Griffey may have a small collection requirement that could include some combination of his cover card, his dad, the HRD card, etc.. Mays will probably be a boss next inning.

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Opened back up the completed collections:

@The_DoctorsWife said in Opened back up the completed collections:

Had 25 yesterday and got 3 so that’s better than odds

I pulled 3 Diamonds out of about 30 packs. All less than 7K but still...